Control of Air Cylinder Actuator with Common Bias Pressure
Kiyoshi Hoshino and Weragala Don Gayan Krishantha
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  S. R. Pandian, F. Takemura, Y. Hayakawa, and S. Kawamura, “Pressure observer-controller design for pneumatic cylinder actuator,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 490-499, 2002.
-  N. Gulati and E. J. Barth, “Pressure observer based servo control of pneumatic actuators,” Proc. 2005 IEEE/ASME Intl. Conf. Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 498-503, 2005.
-  S. Shibata, T. Yamamoto, and M. Jindai, “A synchronous mutual position control for vertical pneumatic servo system,” JSME Int. J. Series C, Mechanical Systems, Machine Elements and Manufacturing, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 197-204, 2006.
-  K. Hoshino and I. Kawabuchi, “Control of generated force and stiffness in pneumatic air cylinder actuator,” IEEE/RAS-EMBS Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, CD-ROM, Vol.77, pp. 1-6, 2006.
-  K. Hoshino and I. Kawabuchi, “Actuator using fluid cylinder, method of controlling the actuator, and choke valve device,” PCT/JP2004/016553, Nov. 8, 2004.
-  K. Hoshino and I. Kawabuchi, “Actuator using fluid cylinder and method of controlling the same,” PCT/JP2006/306968, Mar. 31, 2006.
-  K. Hoshino and W. D. Gayan, “Calligraphic motion by humanoid robot arm using air cylinder actuators as endoskeletons,” Int. Conf. Mechatronics, Vol.4, TuM1-C-1, pp. 1-6, 2007.
-  T. Kitamori, “Smooth extension of control system design algorithm from linear to non-linear systems,” 2nd Japan-China Joint Symposium on Systems Control Theory and Its Applications, pp. 17-26, 1990.
-  D. Huang and T. Katayama, “Estimation of parameter bounds for continuous-time systems with delay and its application to robust I-PD controller design,” Trans. Inst. Systems, Control and Information Engineers, Vol.12, pp. 540-548, 1999.
-  T. Tagami, T. Kawabe, and K. Ikeda, “Multi-objective Design Scheme for Robust I-PD Controller,” Proc. IASTED Int. Conf. Modelling, Identification, and Control (MIC2004), pp. 128-131, 2004.
-  T. Sato and A. Inoue, “Multirate I-PD Controller based on Multirate Generalised Predictive Control using Integrator,” Proc. 6th IASTED Int. Conf. Intelligent Systems and Control, pp. 193-198, 2004.
-  S. Shin and T. Kitamori, “Model reference learning control for discrete-time nonlinear systems,” Adaptive Systems in Control and Signal Processing 1989, Pergamon Press, pp. 101-106, 1990.
-  S. Shin and T. Kitamori, “Variable robust adaptive law,” Proc.Workshop on Robust Control, Springer-Verlag, pp. 179-185, 1992.
-  K. Hoshino, “Control of speed and power in a humanoid robot arm using pneumatic actuators for human-robot coexisting environment,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E91-D, No.6, pp. 1693-1699, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.