Hands-on Robotics Instruction Program for Beginners
Kengo Toda, Yu Okumura, Ken Tomiyama, and Takayuki Furuta
Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
-  M.Mizukawa, Y. Ando, and C. Kasuga, “Development and Evaluation of the Robotics Educational Material for Engineering Training in the Undergraduate School,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 10-15, 2006.
-  Y. Shimada, “H8/Tiny microcontroller perfect manual – Completely mastering from basic programming to application technique based on H8/3694F –,” CQ Publishing, 2005.
-  Y. Okumura, K. Toda, K. Tomiyama, and T. Furuta, “Development of Educational Robotics Instruction Kit for Embodying Creativity: “f-palette” Educational Microcomputer Kit with Extension Methods and Full JTAG Function,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.5, 2011.
-  Y. Okumura and T. Furuta, ”Development of Microcomputer Educational Kit with Enhancing Modules and Practical Curriculum for Making Original Robot,” The 28th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 1L2-1 (CD-ROM), 2010.
-  Y. Okumura and T. Furuta, “Practical Curriculum for Making Original Robot with DSP Piccolo B: Robot Challenge,” DSPS Educator Conf., Education Session I-1, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.