Hands-on Education of Robotics Department for Four Years of College
Yasuo Hayashibara, Shuro Nakajima, Ken Tomiyama,
and Kan Yoneda
Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino-shi, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
-  J. Bransford, A. Brown, and R. Cocking, “How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School,” Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000.
-  Y. Saeki and S. Watabe, “A Companion to the Cognitive Science of Learning,” TAISHUKAN Publishing Co., Ltd., pp. 459-478, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Okumura and T. Furuta, “Development of Microcomputer Educational Kit with Enhancing Modules and Practical Curriculum for Making Original Robot,” Proc. of the 28th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 1L2-1, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hayashibara, Z. Wang, S. Okawa, and E. Nakano, “Education through design and manufacture of self-propelled drawing robot,” Proc. of JSME Robotics and Mechatronics Conf. 2009, 1A2-A17, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hayashibara, H.Minakata, and H. Sakamoto, “Autonomous Soccer Humanoid System “CIT Brains”,” Design Engineering, Vol.44, No.6, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  H. Minakata, Y. Hayashibara, K. Ichizawa, T. Horiuchi, M. Fukuta, S. Fujita, H. Kaminaga, K. Irie, and H. Sakamoto, “A Method of Single Camera Robocup Humanoid Robot Localization Using Cooperation with Walking Control,” The 10th Int. Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, TF-000787, 2008.
-  Y. Hayashibara, H. Minakata, K. Irie, and H. Sakamoto, “Development of Humanoid “Dynamo” for RoboCup,” Proc. of the 28th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 1L2-1, 1A3-5, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Wie, M. Oya, M. Komori, K. Takamatsu, T. Baba, K. Machi, K. Matayoshi, and K. Tomiyama,“The Role of Care-Taker Support Robot in Caring Depression,” The 51th Japan Joint Automatic Control Conf., Vol.51, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  S. Endo, Y. Wie, M. Ohya, Y. Ishikawa, A. Fukuda, T. Baba, K. Tomiyama, “Caregiver Support System GCSS and Avataragent,” The 53th Japan Joint Automatic Control Conf., Vol.53, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nakajima, “Development of the Robot for Chiba City Museum of Science and Its Educational Effectiveness,” IPEJ Journal, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 8-11, 2008 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.