Automatic Building Robot Technology Ontology Based on Basic-Level Knowledge
Trung Lam Ngo*, Haeyeon Lee**, and Makoto Mizukawa*
*Graduate School of Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology, 3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
**Division of Partner Robot, Toyota Motor Corporation, 4-18 Koraku 1-chome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8701, Japan
-  Y. Fukusato, J. Nakazato, E. Shimokawara, T. Yamaguchi, and M. Mizukawa, “A Service System Adapted to Changing Environments using Kukanchi,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.44, No.12, Jan. 8, 2008.
-  C. Havasi, R. Speer, and J. Alonso, “ConceptNet3: a Flexible, Multilingual Semantic Network for Common Sense Knowledge,” Proc. of Recent Advances in Natural Languages Processing, 2007.
-  C. Matuszek, J. Cabral, M. Witbrock, and J. DeOliveira, “An introduction to the syntax and content of Cyc,” AAAI Spring Symposium on Formalizing and Compiling Background Knowledge and Its Applications to Knowledge Representation and Question Answering, pp. 44-49, 2006.
-  K. Ukai, Y. Ando, and M. Mizukawa, “Investigation of user RTservice generation system design,” Fuzzy Systems 2009, IEEE Int. Conf. on FUZZ-IEEE 2009, pp. 1486-1491, 2009.
-  L. Schubert, “Can we derive general world knowledge from texts?” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Human Language Technology Research (HLT 2002), 2002.
-  B. Van Durme and L. Schubert, “Open Knowledge Extraction through Compositional Language Processing,” Symposium on Semantics in Systems for Text Processing (STEP’08), Venice, Italy, September 22-24, 2008.
-  S. Murakami, T. Suzuki, A. Tokumasu, and Y. Nakauchi, “Cooking Procedure Recognition and Support by Ubiquitous Sensors,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 498-506, 2009.
-  M. Tenorth, D. Nyga, and M. Beetz, “Understanding and executing instructions for everyday manipulation tasks from the World Wide Web,” 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 1486-1491, May 3-7, 2010.
-  M. Perkowitz, M. Philipose, K. Fishkin, and D. J. Patterson, “Mining models of human activities from the web,” in WWW ’04: Proc. of the 13th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, ACM, pp. 573-582, 2004.
-  Y. Fukusato, S. Sakurai, S. Wang, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Domestic robot service based on ontology applying environmental information,” In Proc. of the Fuzzy Systems 2009, IEEE Int. Conf. on FUZZ-IEEE 2009, pp. 1474-1479, Aug. 20-24, 2009.
-  G. Miller, “WordNet: A Lexical Database for English,” Communication of the ACM, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 39-41, Nov. 1995.
-  T. Brants and A. Franz, “Web 1T 5-gram Version 1,” Linguistic Data Consortium, Philadelphia, USA, 2006.
-  J. Adelson-Goldstein and N. Shapiro, “Oxford Picture Dictionary,” Oxford University Press, 2nd edition, pp. 54-78, 2008.
-  L. J. Zwier, D. Cozy, S. Cozy, and K. Matsubara, “English for Everyday Activities,” 3rd printing, pp. 15-18, IBC Publishing, Inc., May 2010.
-  R. Nakata, K. Frazier, and B. Hoskins, “Let’s Go,” pp. 71-79, Oxford University Press, 1999.
-  D. Klein and C. D. Manning, “Accurate Unlexicalized Parsing,” Proc. of the 41stMeeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 423-430, 2003.
-  S. Evert, “Google web 1t 5-grams made easy (but not for the computer),” Proc. of the NAACL HLT 2010 SixthWeb as CorpusWorkshop, WAC-6, pp. 32-40, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.