Sensor Arrangement for Classification of Life Activities with Pyroelectric Sensors - Arrangement to Save Sensors and to Quasi-Maximize Classification Precision
Taketoshi Mori, Ryo Urushibata, Hiroshi Noguchi,
Masamichi Shimosaka, Hiromi Sanada, and Tomomasa Sato
The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
-  S. Intille, “Designing a Home of the Future,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, April-June, pp. 80-86, 2002.
-  T. Mori, R. Urushibata, M. Shimosaka, H. Noguchi, and T. Sato, “Anomaly Detection Algorithm Based on Life Pattern Extraction from Accumulated Pyroelectric Sensor Data,” In IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2545-2552, 2008.
-  H. Wang, K. Yao, G. Pottie, and D. Estrin,“Efficient Entropy-based sensor selection heuristic for target localization,” In Proc. of the First Int. Conf. on Wireless Internet, pp. 114-121, 2004.
-  T. Mori, R. Urushibata, M. Shimosaka, H. Noguchi, and T. Sato, “The Optimization of Sensor Arrangement for Activity Recognition by Flow-based Simulation,” In IEICE Technical Report on Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding, Vol.2009, No.46, pp. 115-120, 2009.
-  P. Pudil, J. Novovicova, and J. Kittler, “Floating search methods in feature selection,” In Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol.15, No.11, pp. 1119-1125, 1994.
-  S. Perkins, K. Lacker, and J. Theiler, “Grafting: Fast, Incremental Feature Selection by Gradient Descent in Function Space,” In J. of Machine Learning Research 3, pp. 1333-1356, 2003.
-  A. Demiriz, K. P Bennett, and J. Shawe-Taylor, “Linear Programming Boosting via Column Generation,” In Machine Learning, Vol.46, pp. 225-254, 2002.
-  P. Gehler and S. Nowozin, “On Feature Combination for Multiclass Object Classification,” In IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV), p. 221, 2009.
-  G. Ratsch, B. Scholkopf, A. Smola, S. Mika, K-R. Muller, and T. Onoda, “Robust ensemble learning,” In Advances in Large Margin Classifiers, A. J. Smola, P. L. Bartlett, B. Scholkopf, and D. Schuurmans (Eds.), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, pp. 207-219, 2000.
-  M. Shimosaka, T. Sato, and T. Mori, “Max-margin sensor localization over wireless networks,” The 15th Robotics Symposia, pp. 520-526, 2010 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.