Development of Flowering Stage Inspection Equipment for Small-Flowered Chrysanthemum
Yasuhiko Fukumoto*, Toshihiro Hamada*, Jun Suyama**,
Akira Yamamoto**, and Terufumi Naka***
*Kagawa Prefectural Industrial Technology Center
**Minoru Industrial Co., Ltd.
***Nara Prefectural Agricultural Experiment Station
-  T. Naka, Y. Sumikawa, Y. Koyama, and M. Hojoh, “Improvement of blooming stage uniformity of small flower-type chrysanthemum by dense planting,” Horticultural Research (Japan), Vol.8 (additional Vol.2), p. 333, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  M. Yamanaka, Y. Mizutani, Y. Koyama, and T. Naka, “Effects that the combination use of sucrose and STS gives to flowering and quality of cut flower of small flower type chrysanthemum in bud stage,” Horticultural Research (Japan), Vol.8 (additional Vol.2), p. 561, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  T. Watanabe, N. Gima, E. Miyagi, S. Sekizuka, and T. Naka, “Effect of breeds and cultivation method to lodging resistance of small flower type chrysanthemum,” Horticultural Research (Japan), Vol.8 (additional Vol.2), p. 331, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Fukumoto, T. Hamada, T. Naka, T.Watanabe, and N. Gima, “The flowering stage judgment of cut flower – CO2 reduction by efficiency improvement with image processing –,” Imagelab, Vol.20, No.10, pp. 57-61, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  A. J. M. Timmermans and A. A. Hulzebosch, “Computer vision system for on-line sorting of pot plants using an artificial neural network classifier,” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, Vol.15, Issue 1, pp. 41-55, 1996.
-  J. Dijkstra, J. C. A. M. Pompe, J. Meuleman, and L. Speelman, “The application of digital image processing in grading of begonia pot plants,” Netherlands J. of agricultural science, Vol.45, No.1, pp. 143-161, 1997.
-  J. G. Yun, T. Hayashi, and S. Yazawa, “Precise quantification of leaf spot in Saintpaulia by image analysis with an transmitted light,” Environment Control in Biology, Vol.34, No.4, pp. 329-334, 1996.
-  M. Noda, H. Sonobe, S. Takagi, and F. Yoshimoto, “COSMOS: Convenient image retrieval system of flowers for mobile computing situations,” Proc. of the IASTED ISDB 2002, pp. 25-30, 2002.
-  F. J. Adamsen, T. A. Coffelt, J. M. Nelson, E. M. Barnes, and R. C. Rice, “Method for using images from a color digital camera to estimate flower number,” Crop Science, Vol.40, No.3, pp. 704-709, 2000.
-  T. Hamada, Y. Fukumoto, and T. Naka, “A study on the flowering stage judgment method of cut flower with image,” Proc. of dynamic image processing for real application workshop 2009, pp. 268-273, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  H. Syono and T. Nishikawa, “A study on the harvest stage judgment of gentian ASHIRO-RINDO with image barometer,” Proc. of annual meeting of the Society of Agricultural Meteorology of Japan and the Japanese Society of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Engineers and Scientists, p. 184, 2004. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.