Holding Device with a Chain Net and its Modeling
Hitoshi Noguchi*, Toru Omata**, and Toshio Takayama**
*Port and Airport Research Institute, 3-1-1 Nagase, Yokosuka 239-0826, Japan
**Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  “Construction of Port and Harbor,” Public Corporation of The Service Center of Port Engineering, pp. 1-31, 2001. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Takeda, “Withdrawal Device of Underwater Structure at the third Kaihou,” Work vessel, No.260, pp. 16-21, 2002. (in Japanese)
-  H. Kato, “Development of Grab type Device of Block Transfer,” Techno Ocean’94 5th Int. symposium, 1994.
-  H. Sakai, “Removal and Transfer Technology of Wave-dissipating Blocks,” Mechanization of construction, No.557, pp. 3-8, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  T. Hirabayashi, T. Yamamoto, H. Yano, and H. Iwata, “Experiment on Teleoperation of Underwater Backhoe with Haptic Information,” Proc. of 23rd Int. Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC), pp. 36-42, 2006.
-  A. Ishii, “Operating System of a Double-Front Work Machine for Simultaneous Operation,” Proc. of 23rd Int. Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC), pp. 36-42, 2006.
-  H. Noguchi, “Development of a Block Transfer Device Using Net Chains-Application to Wave-Dissipating Blocks and Various Shape Things –,” Proc. of Techno-Ocean 2006/19th JASNAOE Ocean Engineering Symposium, pp. 1-8, 2006.
-  H. Noguchi, “Development of Simple Holding Device with Net Chain Applying to Wave-Dissipating Blocks, Floats and Sinking Objects of Various Shapes,” Symposium on Underwater Technology 2007 and Workshop on Scientific Use of Submarine Cables & Related Technologies 2007, pp. 58-65, 2007.
-  H. Noguchi, “Simple Holding Device with Net Chain Applying to Recovery of a Hydrofoil Sinking to the Seabed with a Depth of 180m,” Proc. of OCEANS ’08 MTS/IEEE KOBE-TECHNOOCEAN ’08, pp. 1-6, 2008.
-  H. Arisumi, T. Kotoku, and K. Komoriya, “Swing Motion Control of Casting Manipulation,” IEEE Control Systems, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 56-64, 1999.
-  N. Imamura, Y. Nakamura, S. Yamaoka, H. Shirasawa, and H. Nakamoto, “Development of an Articulated Mechanical Hand with Enveloping Grasp Capability,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 308-314, 2007.
-  T. Omata and K. Nagata, “Rigid Body Analysis of the Indeterminate Grasp Force in Power Grasps,” IEEE Trans. on Robotic and Automation, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 46-54, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.