A Framework to Identify Task-Phase and Attentional-Condition for Supporting Complicated Dual-Arm Operations
Mitsuhiro Kamezaki*, Hiroyasu Iwata**, and Shigeki Sugano***
*Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**Waseda Institute for Advanced Study (WIAS), Waseda University, 1-6-1 Nishi Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, Japan
***Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
-  A. Ishii, “Operation System of a Double-Front Work Machine for Simultaneous Operation,” Proc. Int. Symp. Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 539-542, 2006.
-  G. Duchemin, P. Maillet, P. Poignet, E. Dombre, and F. Pierrot, “A Hybrid Position/Force Control Approach for Identification of Deformation Models of Skin and Underlying Tissues,” IEEE Trans. Biomedical Engineering, Vol.52, No.2, pp. 160-170, 2005.
-  S. Nagiri, Y. Amano, K. Fukui, and S. Doi, “The study of driving support system for individual driver,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 563-568, 2002.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Primitive Static States for Intelligent Operated-Work Machines,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 1334-1339, 2009.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Operator Support System Based on Primitive Static States in Intelligent Operated Work Machines,” Advance Robotics, Vol.23, No.10, pp. 1821-1297, 2009.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Development of an operation skill-training simulator for double-front work machine –training effect for house demolition work–,” J. Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 602-609, 2008.
-  S. Skaff, A. Rizzi, H. Choset, and P. C. Lin, “A Context-Based State Estimation Technique for Hybrid Systems,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 3924-3929, 2005.
-  N. Ishikawa and K. Suzuki, “Development of Human and Robot Collaborative System for Inspecting Patrol of Nuclear Power Plants,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Communication, pp. 118-123, 1997.
-  J. Yang, Y. Xu, and C. S. Chen, “Hidden Markov Model Approach to Skill Learning and Its Application to Telerobotics,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.10, No.5, pp. 521-531, 1994.
-  K. Itabashi, T. Suzuki, and S. Okuma, “Identification of task skill with hidden Markov model,” Technical Report of IEICE, Vol.97, No.156, pp. 73-80, 1997.
-  S. G. Hart and L. E. Staveland, “Development of NASA-TLX (task load index) results of empirical and theoretical research,” P. A. Hancock & N. Meshkati (eds.), Human Mental Workload, pp. 139-183, 1988.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.