Risk Management System Based on Uncertainty Estimation by Multi-Robot
Daichi Kato, Kousuke Sekiyama, and Toshio Fukuda
Department of Micro System Engineering, Nagoya University, Furo-cho 1, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  R. E. Barlow and F. Proschan, “Mathematical Theory of Reliability,” Society for Industrial Mathematics, 1987.
-  H. Pham and X. Zhang, “An NHPP Software Reliability Model and Its Comparison,” Int. J. of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering (IJRQSE), Vol.4, Issue 3, pp. 269-282, 1997.
-  N. Ravishanker, Z. Liu, and B. K. Ray, “NHPP models with Markov switching for software reliability,” Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, Vol.52, Issue 8, pp. 3988-3999, 2008.
-  T. Bektas, “The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures,” Omega, Vol.34, pp. 209-219, 2006.
-  J. Stankovic, M. Spuri, K. Ramamritham, and G. Buttazzo, “Deadline Scheduling for Real-time Systems: EDF and Related Algorithms,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1998.
-  O. Braysy, “Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows, Part I: Route Construction and Local Search Algorithms,” Transportation Science, Vol.39, No.1, pp. 104-118, 2005.
-  O. Braysy, “Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows, Part II: Metaheuristics,” Transportation Science, Vol.39, No.1, pp. 119-139, 2005.
-  A. Srinivasan and J. H. Anderson, “Fair scheduling of dynamic task systems on multiprocessors,” J. of Systems and Software, Vol.77, Issue 1, pp. 67-80, 2005.
-  H. Lia, K. Ramamritham, P. Shenoy, R. A. Grupen, and J. D. Sweeney, “Resource management for real-time tasks in mobile robotics,” J. of Systems and Software, Vol.80, No.7, pp. 962-971, 2007.
-  J. Lehoczky, L. Sha, and Y. Ding, “The Rate monotonic scheduling algorithm: exact characterization and average case behavior”, IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pp. 166-171, December 1989.
-  C. L. Liu and J. W. Layland, “Scheduling Algorithm for Multiprogramming in a Hard Real-Time Environment,” J. of ACM, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 40-61, 1973.
-  J. Goossens and P. Richard, “Overview of real-time scheduling problems,” ninth Int. workshop on project management and Scheduling, pp. 13-22, 2004.
-  E. M. Atkins, T. F. Abdelzaher, K. G. Shin and E. H. Durfee, “Planning and Resource Allocation for Hard Real-time, Fault-Tolerant Plan Execution,” Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Vol.4, No.1-2, pp. 57-78, 2001.
-  S. Carpin, “Fast and accurate map merging for multi-robot systems,” Autonomous Robots, Vol.25, No.3, pp. 305-316, 2008.
-  S. Bermana, E. Schechtmana, and Y. Edan, “Evaluation of automatic guided vehicle systems,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.25, Issue 3, pp. 522-528, 2009.
-  H. V. D. Parunak and S. Brueckner, “Entropy and Self-Organization in Multi-Agent Systems,” Proc. of the Fifth Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents, pp. 124-130, 2001.
-  S. Guerin and D. Kunkle, “Emergence of Constraint in Self-Organizing Systems,” J. of Nonlinear Dynamics in Psychology and Life Sciences, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 131-146, 2004.
-  N. Ueda, “Bayesian Learning : Introduction to Bayesian Learning,” The J. of the Institute of Electronics, Information, and Communication Engineers, Vol.85, No.6, pp. 421-426, 2002. (in Japanese)
-  J. M. Bernardo and A. F. M. Smith, “Bayesian Theory (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics),” Wiley, 2001.
-  P. M. Lee, “Bayesian Statistics: An Introduction (Arnold Publication),” Wiley, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.