Development of the Small Flow Rate Water Hydraulic Servo Valve
Toshiya Watanabe, Tomokazu Inayama, and Takeo Oomichi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpakuku, Nagoyashi, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
-  E. Urat, S. Miyagawa, C. Yamashina, Y. Nakao, Y. Usami, and M. Sinoda, “Development of a Water hydraulic Servo valve,” JSME Int. J. Ser. B, Fluids and thermal engineering Vol.41, No.2, pp. 286-294, 1998.
-  M. A. ELGAMIL, S. A. KASSEM, and H. Kanki, “Performance of Single Stage Four Nozzles Pintle Type Hydraulic Servovalves,” JSME Int. J. Ser. C, Mechanical systems, machine elements and manufacturing, Vol.42, No.2, pp. 328-334, 1999.
-  E. Urata and C. Yamashina, “Influence of Flow Force on the Flapper of a Water Hydraulic Servovalve,” JSME Int. J. Ser. B, Fluids and thermal engineering Vol.41, No.2, pp. 278-285, 1998.
-  T. Oomichi and A. Tanaka, “Development of Water hydraulic Sensor Control System Considering Water Characteristics,” Thesis of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Ser. C, Vol.62, No.599, pp. 96-103, 1996.
-  E. Urata and Y. Nakao, “Study of a Flapper-Nozzle System for a Water Hydraulic Servovalve,” JSME Int. J. Ser. B, Fluids and thermal engineering, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 270-277, 1998.
-  MOOG JAPAN, Catalog of Direct Drive Servo valve, J633 Series.
-  S. Washino, T. Konishi, K. Nishii, and A. Tanaka, “Research on Wave Phenomena in Hydraulic Lines : 11th Report, Experimental Investigation on Nonlinear Characteristics of Pulsating Orifice Flow,” Thesis of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Ser. B, Vol.48, No.428, pp. 673-680, 1982.
-  T. Izuchi, M. Hotta, T. Oomichi, S. Seki, and J. Koyama, “Development of Network Pulg-in Actuator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.