Integration of Manipulation, Locomotion, and Communication Intelligent RT Software Components for Mobile Manipulator System Using Scenario Tools in OpenRT Platform
Natsuki Yamanobe*, Ee Sian Neo*, Eiichi Yoshida*,
Nobuyuki Kita*, Kazuyuki Nagata*, Kazuhito Yokoi*,
and Yosuke Takano**
*Intelligent Systems Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), 1-1-1 Tsukuba Central 2, Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568, Japan
**Service Platforms Research Labs, NEC Corp.
-  T. Sato and H. Hirukawa, “Intelligent RT Software Project,” Proc. of Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, AC1F1-01, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. K. Yoon, “RTMiddleware: Distributed Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology),” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3555-3560, 2005.
-  Object Management Group, “Robotic Technology Component Specification Version 1.0,” formal/2008-04-04.
-  T. H. J. Collett, B. A. MacDonald, and B. P. Gerkey, “Player 2.0: Toward a Practical Robot Programming Framework,” Proc. of the Australasian Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2005.
-  H. Bruyninckx, “Open Robot Control Software: the OROCOS Project,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2523-2528, 2001.
-  A. Makarenko, A. Brooks, and T. Kaupp, “Orca: Components for Robotics,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Workshop on Robotic Standardization, 2006.
-  C. Schlegel, “A Component Approach for Robotics Software Communication Patterns in the OROCOS Context,” Autonome Mobile Systeme (AMS), Informatik aktuell, Springer, pp. 253-263, 2003.
-  I. A. Nesnas et al., “CLARAty: Challenges and Steps Toward Reusable Robotic Software,” Int. J. of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 023-030, 2006.
-  M. Mizukawa et al., “ORiN: Open Robot Interface for the Network. The Standard and Unified Network Interface for Industrial Robot Applications,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conf., pp. 1160-1163, 2002.
-  J. Jackson, “Microsoft Robotics Studio: A Technical Introduction,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol.14, pp. 82-87, 2007.
-  M. Quigley et al., “ROS: An Open Source Robot Operating System,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Workshop on Open Source Software, 2009.
-  Object Management Group, Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) Specification Version 3.1, formal/2008-01-04.
-  S. Nakaoka, S. Hattori, F. Kanehiro, S. Kajita, and H. Hirukawa, “Constraint-based Dynamics Simulator for Humanoid Robots with Shock Absorbing Mechanisms,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3641-3647, 2007.
-  Y. Takano, A. Uda, and M. Ishida, “The Design of Robot Software development kit RoboStudio,” Proc. of JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A1-L1-10, 2004. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.