Detection of Driver's Fight or Flight Reaction by Spatio-Temporal Spectrum Differential Analysis ofFacial Skin Thermogram
Hirotoshi Asano and Hideto Ide
Faculty of Science and Engineering, Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
-  National Police Agency Traffic Bureau, “the death accident classified by statute violation in 2006.”
-  A. Nozawa, S. Tomono, and H. Ide, “Quantitative Evaluation of Fight or Flight Reaction on Facial Skin Thermogram and Detection using Spatio-Temporal Spectrum Differential Analysis,” IEEJ Trans., Vol.126, No.7, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  M. Shita, “Structure and function of human body,” medical study, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  A. Sato, Y. Sato, and M. Goshima “Autonomous functional physiology,” Kinpodo, 1995. (in Japanese)
-  Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, – Human measurement handbook “Human secondary welfare medical engineering research section–,’ Asakura book store, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  The Japanese physiological mankind academic society measurement research sectional meeting, “Human science measurement handbook,’ Gihodo Shuppan, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Nishio and M. Suzuki “Technology of Evaluating the Degree of Awakening using Biological Information – About the drowse decision method and the decision system of the driver in the automobile on stream – ,” OMRON TECHNICS, Vol.38, No.2, pp. 184-190, 1998. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Ueno, Y. Kuriyagawa, and I. Kageyama, “Study on a Driver Strain-State Estimating Method Using Facial Temperature at the Obstacle Avoidance,” Proc. of the Symposium on Human Interface, Vol.2003, pp. 787-790, 2003.
-  H. Mizukawa, N. Machida, and S. Ito, “Measurement of the mind and body reaction of the operator in the high-speed travelling time,” Proc. of science lecture meeting of the College of Science and Technology, Nihon University, Vol.45, pp. 322-323, 2001.
-  K. Nagumo, H. Yoshizumi, A. Nozawa, H. Ide, and H. Tanaka, “Valuation of Temporal Arousal Level Declines by Facial Skin Temperature,” Vol.2, pp. 95-98, 2002.
-  H. Misawa, A. Nozawa, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “Valuation of Mental Workload of the Driver which is based on Facial Thermal Image Analysis,” National Convention Record I.E.E. Japan, Vol.2005, No.3, pp. 81-82, 2005.
-  R. Sakamoto, A. Nozawa, H. Tanaka, T.Mizuno, and H. Ide “Awakening Valuation of the Driver which is based on Facial Thermal Image Analysis – Influence of Peripheral Temperature and Airflow – ,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.126, No.7, 2006.
-  I. Pavlidis and J. Levine, “Monitoring of Periorbital Blood Flow Rate Through Thermal Image Analysis and Its Application to Polygraph Testing,” Proc. Annu Int. Conf. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Soc., Vol.3, pp. 2826-2829, 2001.
-  T. Horikomi, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “The Private Identification with the Spatial Frequency Feature of the Facial Thermal Image,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.122, No.9, pp. 1645-1650, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.