Velocity and Acceleration Estimation by a Nonlinear Filter Based on Sliding Mode and Application to Control System
Takanori Emaru, Kazuo Imagawa, Yohei Hoshino, and Yukinori Kobayashi
Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University, N13W8, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060-8628 Japan
-  S. Y. Wang, K. Takahashi, Y. Hashimoto, K. Hori, T. Tsuchiya, and M. Nakatsuyama, “The Estimation Method Velocity and Acceleration Using Fuzzy Reasoning and its Application to Robot Manipulator Trajectory Control,” Fuzzy Theory and System, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 571-583, 1997.
-  S. C. Pei and J. J. Shyu, “Eigenfilter Design of Higher-Order Digital Differentiators,” IEEE Trans. on Acoustics, Speech, and, Signal Processing, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 505-511, 1989.
-  B. Carlsson, A. Ahlén, and M. Sternad, “Optimal Differentiation Based on Stochastic Signal Models,” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol.39, No.2, pp. 341-353, 1991.
-  T. Emaru and T. Tsuchiya, “Research on Estimating Smoothed Value and Differential Value By Using Sliding Mode System,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 391-402, 2003.
-  T. Emaru and T. Tsuchiya, “Research on Parameter Determination for Smoothed and Differential Value Estimator,” IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.E86-A, No.7, pp. 1732-1741, 2003.
-  A. Levant, “Sliding order and sliding accuracy in sliding mode control,” Int. J. of Control, Vol.58, No.6, pp. 1247-1263, 1993.
-  A. Levant, “Robust exact differentiation via sliding mode technique,” Automatica, Vol.34, No.3, pp. 379-384, 1998.
-  A. Levant, “Higher-order sliding modes, differentiation and output-feedback control,” Int. J. of Control, Vol.76, No.9/10, pp. 924-941, 2003.
-  K. Imagawa, T. Emaru, Y. Hoshino, and Y. Kobayashi, “Estimation of velocity and acceleration by nonlinear filter based on sliding mode and application to control system,” Proc. of Asia Int. Symposium on Mechatronics, pp. 212-217, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.