Tractor Guidance System for Farm Work Using DGPS and Gyroscope
Keiichi Inoue*, Kazuhiro Nii**, and Yun Zhang**
*National Agriculture Research Center for Hokkaido Region
1 Hitsujigaoka, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo 062-0045, Japan
2-12-7 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
-  K. Inoue, N. Murakami, K. Ootsuka, M. Sugimoto, and B. Rey, “Sensor fusion Techniques for Automatic Guidance by the method of using Kalman filter using DGPS and Gyrocompass(Part1),” Japanese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol.61, No.4, pp. 103-113, 1999.
-  K. Inoue, N. Murakami, and S. Miyaura, “Guidance System for Farm Work using GPS and Adaptive Control Method for Autonomous Tractor,” Europe Navigation Conf. GNSS2003(CDROM), 2003.
-  K. Toru, “Applied Kalman Filtering,” (New Edition) Asakura publisher, Tokyo, Japan, March 2005.
-  Y. Yun, K. Inoue, K. Nii, and M. Uchiyama, “Integrating DGPS and 3D Gyro sensor in Tractor Guidance System for Precision Farming,” ION GPS 2007, 2007.
-  Y. Matsuo and Y. Hamada, “Navigation System for precision farming in the field,” 62th annual meeting of Japanese Society of Agricultural Engineering, pp. 473-474, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.