Tunnel Cross-Section Measurement System Using a Mobile Mapping System
Kiichiro Ishikawa*, Jun-ichi Takiguchi**, Yoshiharu Amano*,
Takumi Hashizume*, and Takashi Fujishima***
*Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Kamakura Works, 325 Kamimachiya, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa 247-8520, Japan
***Japan Construction Method and Machinery Research Institute, 3154 Oofuchi, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka
-  F. Leberl, M. Gruber, M. Ponticelli, S. Bernoegger, and R. Perko, “The Ultracam Large Format Aerial Digital Camera System,” Proc. of the ASPRS Annual Convention, Anchorage, USA, nur auf CD erschienen, 2003.
-  S. Ono, H,Kawasaki, K. Hirahara, M, Kagesawa, and K. Ikeuchi, et al, “3D Modeling of Urban Spaces by Ego-motion Estimation Using Horizontal Range Scanning,” Proc. of ITS Symposium, December 2003.
-  T. Asai, M. Kambara, and N. Yokoya, “Modeling Real World by Using Omnidirectional Range Finder for Walk-through,” FIT2003 pp. 639-640, 2003.
-  K. Yamazaki, M. Tomono, T. Tsubouchi, and S. Yuta, “3-D Object Modeling by a Camera Equipped on a Mobile Robot,” Proc. of the 2004 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2004), pp. 1399-1405, April 2004.
-  D. Hanandhar and R. Shibasaki, “VEHICLE-BORNE LASER MAPPING SYSTEM (VLMS) FOR 3-D GIS, Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium,” 2001, IGARSS '01, IEEE 2001 Int., pp. 2073-2075, 2001.
-  C. Frueh, S. Jain, and A. Zakhor, “Data Processing Algorithms for Generating Textured 3D Building Facade Meshes from Laser Scans and Camera Images,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision 64(2), pp. 159-184, 2005.
-  K. Ishikawa, R. Muraishi, Y. Amano, T. Hashizume, Y. Shima, J. Takiguchi, and S. Shimizu, “3D Urban Space Reconstruction and Walk-through System Using a Mobile Mapping System and G-Viz,” 13th ROBOTICS Symposia, pp. 186-191, 2008 (in Japanease).
-  K. Ohno, T. Nomura, and S. Tadokoro, “Real-Time Robot Trajectory Estimation and 3D Map Construction using 3D Camera,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006.
-  K. Ikeuchi, T. Oishi, and J. Takamatsu, “Digital Bayon Temple -e-monumentalization of large-scale cultural-heritage objects-,” Proc. ASIAGRAPH 2007, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 99-106, 2007.
-  K. Ishii, M. Nakamura, C. Inaba, and N. Nagata, “The Digital Topographical Surveying from the Aircraft The Case of the Change of Ground Level at Usu Volcano,” Journal of the Japan Socierty of Engineering Geology, Vol.42, No.6, pp. 380-385, 2002.
-  F. Takashi, S. Masato, K. Ichiro, H. Akihiko, and H. Taishi “A New Method to Progress Control of Working Form in Paving Work by using Information Technology,” Journal of Applied Computing in Civil Engineering, Vol.14, pp. 231-238, 2005 (in Japanease).
-  JTA maintenance committee, “New methods to tunnel check using various devices (3)-II. A tunnel surface check method (2),” Tunnel and underground, No.37-6, pp. 67-72, 2006 (in Japanease).
-  K. Ishikawa, J. Takigushi, T. Fujishima, and Y. Tanaka, “Development of vehicle-mounted road surface 3D measurement system,” 23rd Int. Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 2006, Japan.
-  J. Meguro, J. Takiguchi, R. Kurosaki, and T. Hashizume, “Development of an Autonomous Mobile Surveillance System Using a Network-based RTK-GPS,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2005), April 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.