Control of a Two-Joint, Two-Steering Snake-Like Robot
Department of Integrated Information Technology, College of Science and Engineering, Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 229-8558, Japan
This paper is the full translation from the transactions of JSME Vol.71, No.706.
-  S. Hirose, “Biomimetic Mechanical Engineering,” Kogyo Chosakai Publishing, Japan, 1987.
-  M. Sampei, “Exact Linearlization and Its Application to Trajectory Control of Vehicles Towing Trailers,” Journal of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), Vol.31, No.8, pp. 851-858, 1992.
-  M. Sampei and T. Kobayashi, “Path Tracking Control of Articulated Vehicle with Multi Trailers Using Nonlinear Control Theory,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 587-592, 1993.
-  C. Samson, “Control of Chained Systems: Application to Path Following and Time-Varying Point-Stabilization of Mobile Robots,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.40, No.1, pp. 64-77, 1995.
-  Y. Nakamura, H. Ezaki and W. Chung, “Design of Steering Mechanism and Control of Nonholonomic Trailer Systems,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 839-847, 1999.
-  Y. Nakamura, H. Ezaki, Y. Tan, and W. Chung, “Design of Steering Mechanism and Control of Nonholonomic Trailer Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol.17, No.3, pp. 367-374, 2001.
-  H. Yamaguchi and T. Arai, “A Path Following Feedback Control Method for A Cooperative Transportation System with Two Car-Like Mobile Robots,” Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), Vol.39, No.6, pp. 575-584, 2003.
-  A. Isidori, “Nonlinear Control Systems,” New York: Springer-Verlag, Second Edition, 1989.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.