Adaptive Coordinated Control of Multi-Fingered Robot Hand
Satoshi Ueki, Haruhisa Kawasaki, and Tetsuya Mouri
Gifu University, 1-1 Yanagido Gifu, Japan
-  T. Yoshikawa, “Dexterous mechanical hand,” The Journal of RSJ, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 763-766, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  A. Bicchi, “Hands for dexterous manipulation and robust grasping: A difficult road toward simplicity,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 652-662, 2000.
-  A. B. A. Cole and J. E. Hauser, “Kinematics and control of multifingered hands with rolling contact,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.34, No.4, pp. 398-404, 1989.
-  N. Sarkar and X. Yun, “Dynamic control of 3-D rolling contacts in two-arm manipulation,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 364-376, 1997.
-  Y. Yokokohji, M. Sakamoto, and T. Yoshikawa, “Frictional Spin Moment Compensation at Contact Points for Object Manipulation by a Multifingered Hand with Soft Fingertips,” The Journal of RSJ, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 876-886, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Yokokohji, M. Sakamoto, and T. Yoshikawa, “Vision-Aided Pose Estimation of an Object Manipulated by a Multifingered Hand – Application to Manipulation Control by a Soft-Fingered Hand–,” The Journal of RSJ, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 401-410, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  Y. -R. Hu and A. A. Goldenberg, “An Adaptive Approach to Motion and Force Control of Multiple Coordinated Robot,” ASME Journal Dynamics Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.115, No.1, pp. 60-69, 1993.
-  J. -H. Jean and L. -C. Fu, “An Adaptive Control Scheme for Coordinated Multimanipulator Systems,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 226-231, 1993.
-  T. Naniwa and S. Arimoto, “Learning Control and Model-Based Adaptive Control for Coordination of Multiple Manipulators,” T. SICE, Vol.32, No.5, pp. 706-713, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kawasaki, S. Ueki, and S. Ito, “Decentralized adaptive coordinated control of multiple robot arms without using a force sensor,” Automatica, Vol.42, pp. 481-488, 2006.
-  H. Maekawa, K. Tanie, and K. Komoriya, “Manipulation of an Unknown Object by Multifingered Hand with Rolling Contact Using Tactile Feedback,” T. SICE, Vol.31, No.9, pp. 1462-1470, 1995.
-  R. Ozawa, S. Arimoto, S. Nakamura, and J. -H. Bae, “Control of an Object With Parallel Surface by a Pair of Finger Robots Without Object Sensing,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.21, No.5, pp. 965-976, 2005.
-  T. Wimboeck, C. Ott, and G. Hirzinger, “Passivity-based object-level impedance control for a multifingered hand,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4621-4627, 2006.
-  R. M. Murray, S. S. Sastry, and Z. Li, “A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation,” CRC Press, Inc., 1994.
-  J. Yuan, “Adaptive control of a constrained robot –zero tracking and zero force error–,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.42, No.12, pp. 1709-1714, 1997.
-  J. J. E. Slotine and W. Li, “Applied Nonlinear Control,” Printice-Hall, Inc., 1991.
-  T. Mouri, H. Kawasaki, K. Yoshikawa, J. Takai, and S. Ito, “Anthropomorphic robot hand: Gifu Hand III,” Proc. of Int. Conf. ICCAS2002, pp. 1288-1293, 2002.
-  A. Bicchi, J. K. Salisbury, and D. L. Brock, ”Contact sensing from force measurements,” The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 249-262, 1993.
-  H. Kawasaki and G. Li, “Expert Skill-Based Gain Tuning in Discrete-Time Adaptive Control for Robots,” The Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16 No.1, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.