Human Recognition Using RFID Technology and Stereo Vision
Songmin Jia, Jinbuo Sheng, Daisuke Chugo,
and Kunikatsu Takase
University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu-City, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  S. Ikeda and J. Miura, “3D Indoor Environment Modeling by a Mobile Robot with Omnidirectional Stereo and Laser Range Finder,” Proc. 2006 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3435-3440, Beijing, China, Oct. 2006.
-  H. Koyasu, J. Miura, and Y. Shirai, “Realtime Omnidirectional Stereo Obstacle Detection in Dynamic Environment,” Proc. 2001 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 31-36, 2001.
-  D. Castro, U. Nunes, and A. Ruano, “Obstacle Avoidance in Local Navigation,” Proc. of the 10th Mediteranean Conf. on Control and Automation-MED2002 Lisbon, Portugal, July 9-12. 2002.
-  M. Watanabe, N. Takeda, and K. Onoguchi, “Moving Obstacle Recognition by Optical Flow Pattern Analysis for Mobile Robots,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.12, No.8, pp. 791-816, 1999.
-  C. Papageorgiou and T. Poggio, “A trainable system for object detection,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), 38(1), pp. 15-33, 2000.
-  P. Felzenszwalb and D. Huttenlocher, “Pictiorial structure for object recognition,” Int. Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), 61(1), pp. 55-79, 2005.
-  W. Lin, S. Jia, F. Yang, and K. Takase, “Topological Navigation of Mobile Robot Using ID Tag and WEB Camera,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Intelligent Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 644-649, 2004.
-  E. Shang, S. Jia, T. Abe, and K. Takase, “Research on Obstacle Detection with RFID Technology,” The 23st Annual Conf. of The Robotic Society of Japan, 1B34, 2005.
-  M. Hu, “Visual Pattern Recognition by Moment Invariants,” IRE Trans. Information Theory, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 179-187, 1962.
-  S. Jia, Y. Hada, and K. Takase, “Distributed Telerobotics System Based on Common Object Request Broker Architecture,” The Int. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, No.39, pp. 89-103, 2004.
-  S. Jia, W. Lin, K. Wang, T. Abe, E. Shang, and K. Takase, “Improvements in Developed Human-Assisting Robotic System,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Intelligent Mechatronics and Automation, Invited paper, pp. 511-516, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.