Human Adaptive Calibration for Machine Operation Without Awareness
Department of Electronical and Electronic Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 1018457, Japan
-  Y. Horiguchi and T. Sawaragi, “Human-Robot Collaboration within a Virtual Space Using Behavioral Task-Morphologies,” Proc. of Int. Conf. of IEEE System, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.1, pp.756-761, 1999.
-  B. A. C.Forsyth and K. E. Maclean, “Predictive Haptic Guidance: Intelligent User Assistance for the Control of Dynamic Tasks,” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, Vol.12, No.1, pp.103-113, 2006.
-  X. Z. Zheng, et al., “Development of Human-Machine Interface in Disaster-Purposed Search Robot Systems That Serve as Surrogates for Human,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 225-230, 2004.
-  M. Wang and J. N. K. Liu, “A Novel Teleoperation Paradigm for Human-Robot Interaction,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics, pp. 13-18, 2004.
-  S. Yamada and T. Yamaguchi, “training AIBO like a dog,” Proc. of the 13th International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 431-436, 2004.
-  H. Igarashi, A. Takeya, F. Harashima, and M. Kakikura, “Human Adaptive Assist Planning for Teleoperation,” The 32nd Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2006.
-  K. Furuta, “Control of Pendulum: From Super Mechano-System to Human Adaptive Mechatronics,” Proc. of the 42nd IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, plenary talk, pp. 1498-1507, 2003.
-  S. Suzuki, F. Harashima, and Y. Pan, “Assistant control design of HAM including human voluntary motion,” Proc. of the 2nd COE Workshop on Human Adaptive Mechatronics, pp. 105-110, 2005.
-  R. Teghtsoonian, “On the Exponents in Sevens’s Law and the Constant in Ehrman’s Law,” Psychological Review, Vol.78, pp. 71-80, 1971.
-  B. R. Brewer, M. Fagan, R. L. Klatzky, and Y. Matsuoka, “Perceptual Limits for a Robotic Rehabilitation Environment Using Visual Feedback Distortion,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol.13, No.1, 2005.
-  H. Igarashi, M. Kakikura, “Human Adaptive Assist Planning for Teleopreration System: Assists without Human Awareness,” The 24th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.