Identification of Human Bimanual Operation Using XY-Stages
Yukihito Suzuki*, Yaodong Pan**, Hiroki Takase***,
and Katsuhisa Furuta*
*Department of Computers and Systems Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, Ishizaka, Hatoyama, Hiki, Saitama 350-0394, Japan
**Department of Aerospace Engineering, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B2K3, Canada
***21st Century COE Project Office, Tokyo Denki University, Ishizaka, Hatoyama, Hiki, Saitama 350-0394, Japan
-  K. Kurihara, S. Suzuki, F. Harashima, and K. Furuta, “Human Adaptive Mechatronics (HAM) for Haptic System,” Proc. of the 30th AnnualConf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON’04), Busan, Korea, in CD-ROM, 2004.
-  K. Kurihara, S. Suzuki, and K. Furuta, “Elucidation of skilled human controller on stabilization with voluntary motion,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Applications, pp. 573-578, Oct. 2006.
-  K. Furuta, Y. Kado, and S. Shiratori, “Assisting Control in Human Adaptive Mechatronics - Single Ball Juggling,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Applications, pp. 545-550, 2006.
-  Y. Suzuki, Y. Pan, S. Suzuki, K. Kurihara, and K. Furuta, “Human Operation with XY-stages - Human Adaptive Mechatronics -,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Taiwan, 2006.
-  K. Kosuge, K. Furuta, Y. Shiote, and H. Hatano, “Control of Master-Slave Manipulator Based on Virtual Internal Model,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.2, No.5, pp. 358-363, 1989.
-  Y. Kado, Y. Pan, and K. Furuta, “Assistance system for skill acquisition,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Instrumentation, Control and Information Technology, Okayama, Japan, 2005.
-  M. Tanaka, Y. Pan, and K. Furuta, “Adaptive sliding mode control of belt driven prismatic manipulator,” Int. Workshop on Variable Structure Systems (VSS’06), pp. 379-384, 2006.
-  D. Nozaki, I. Kurtzer, and S. H. Scott, “Limited transfer of learning between unimanual and bimanual skills within the same limb,” Nature Neuroscience, Vol.9, No.11, 2006.
-  R. W. Wilde and J. H. Westcott, “The characteristics of the human operator engaged in a tracking task,” Automatica, Vol.1, pp. 5-19, 1962.
-  D. Mcruer, “Human dynamics in man-machine systems,” Automatica, Vol.16, pp. 237-253, 1980.
-  T. Chan and K. Chan, “Effect of frequency ratio and environmental information on spatial coupling: a study of attention,” Ecol. Psychol., Vol.7 No.2, pp. 125-144, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.