Constant-Value Control of Joystick Operating Force Using Acoustic System Having Feedback Control System
Taichi Sato*, Yuta Murayama**, and Hiroshi Igarashi***
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
**Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Intelligent Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, Ishizaka, Hatoyama-cho, Hiki-gun, Saitama 355-0394, Japan
***Department of Electronical and Electronic Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
-  K. Furuta, “Control of Pendulum: From Super Mechano-System to Human Adaptive Mechatronics,” Proc. of the 42nd IEEE Conf. on Deciosion and Control, plenary talk, pp. 1498-1507, 2003.
-  Y. Horiguchi, T. Sawaragi, and G. Akashi, “Naturalistic Human-Robot Collaboration Based upon Mixed-Initiative Interactions in Teleoperating Environment,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 876-881, 2000.
-  N. Shiroma, G. Kagotani, and M. Sugimoto, “A Novel Teleoperation Method for a Mobile Robot Using Real Image Data Records,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 233-238, 2004.
-  M. Wang and J. N. K. Liu, “A Novel Teleoperation Paradigm for Human-Robot Interaction,” IEEE Conf. on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics, pp. 13-18, 2004.
-  O. Suenaga, “A Basic Analysis on Skill Learning Characteristics by Displaying Visual Aid Information in Manual Control System,” The Jpn. Jour. of Ergonomics, Vol.40, No.5, pp. 272-275, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  T. Yoshikawa and R. Kikuue, “Haptic Display Device with Fingertip Pressing Function for Motion/Force Teaching to Human,” Proc. of The Virtual Reality Society of Jpn., pp. 11-14, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Muramatsu and M. Ohka, “Virtual Reality for Tactile Sensation,” Prepr. of Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., No.99-13, pp. 96-99, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  K. Miyata and M. Kamata, “Machine Operation Assistance by Using Predictive Information,” Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.72, No.713, pp. 132-138, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  T. Sato, K. Oyama, M. Iimura, H. Kobayashi, and K. Tanaka, “Control of Human Generating Force by Use of Acoustic Information – Utilization of Onomatopoeic Utterance,” JSME Int. J., Series C, Vol.49, No.3, pp. 687-694, 2006.
-  J. G. Ziegler and N. B. Nichols, “Optimum Settings for Automatic Controllers,” Trans. ASME, Vol.64, pp. 759-768, 1942.
-  K. L. Chien, J. A. Hrones, and J. B. Reswick, “On the Automatic Control of Generalized Passive Systems,” Trans. ASME, Vol.74, pp. 175-185, 1952.
-  G. H. Cohen and G. A. Coon, “Theoretical Consideration of Retarded Control,” Trans. ASME, Vol.75, pp. 827-834, 1953.
-  M. Araki, “History of Parameter-Tuning Methods for PID Control,” Trans. of Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, Vol.50, No.12, pp. 441-446, 2006 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.