Wearable Master-Slave Training Device for Lower Limb Constructed with Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles
Daisuke Sasaki, Toshiro Noritsugu, and Masahiro Takaiwa
Graduate School of Natural Science of Technology, Okayama University, Tsushimanaka 3-1-1, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
In this paper, the structure of the developed device is discussed, and then the validity of the proposed device is evaluated from the experiments that assume knee rehabilitation.
-  H. Kobayashi, T. Siiba, and Y. Ishida, “Realization of All 7 Motions for the Upper Limb by a Muscle Suit,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 504-512, 2004.
-  A. Chu, H. Kazerooni, and A. Zoss, “On the Biomimetic Design of the Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton(BLEEX),” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (DVD-ROM), pp. 4356-4363, 2005.
-  H. Kazerooni, J. L. Racine, L. Huang, and R. Steger, “On the Control of the Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton(BLEEX),” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (DVDROM), pp. 4364-4371, 2005.
-  Y. Mori, K. Takayama, T. Zengo, and T. Nakamura, “Development of Straight Style Transfer Equipment for Lower Limbs Disabled: Verification of Basic Motion,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 456-463, 2004.
-  J. Nikitczuk, B. Weinberg, and C. Mavroidis, “Rehabilitative Knee Orthosis Driven by Electro-Rheological Fluid Based Actuators,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (DVD-ROM), pp. 2294-2300, 2005.
-  D. Sasaki, T. Noritsugu, and M. Takaiwa, “Development of Pneumatic Power Assist Sprint ”ASSIST” Operated by Human Intention,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 568-574, 2005.
-  T. Miyazaki, S. Hagihara, “Parallel Control Method for a Bilateral Master-Slave Manipulator,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, No. 5, pp. 446-452, 1989. (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.