Acquisition and Realization of a Rolling-Over Motion for a Humanoid with Soft Sensor Flesh
Tomoaki Yoshikai, Takashi Sagisaka, Marika Hayashi,
and Masayuki Inaba
Department of Mechano-Informatics, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  M. Inaba, Y. Hoshino, K. Nagasaka, T. Ninomiya, S. Kagami, and H. Inoue, “A Full-Body Tactile Sensor Suit Using Electrically Conductive Fabric and Strings,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ 1996 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 450-457, 1996.
-  T. Miyashita, T. Tajika, K. Shinozawa, H. Ishiguro, K. Kogure, and N. Hagita, “Human Position and Posture Detection based on Tactile Information of the Whole Body,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ 2004 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and SystemsWorkshop (IROS’04 WS), 2004.
-  T. Odashima, M. Onishi, K. Tahara, K. Takagi, F. Asano, Y. Kato, H. Nakashima, Y. Kobayashi, T. Mukai, Z. W. Luo, and S. Hosoe, “A Soft Human-Interactive Robot RI-MAN,” In Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (Video), 2006.
-  Y. Ohmura, Y. Kuniyoshi, and A. Nagakubo, “Conformable and Scalable Tactile Sensor Skin for Curved Surfaces,” In Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1348-1353, 2006.
-  Y. Hoshino, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Model and Processing of Whole-body Tactile Sensor Suit for Human-Robot Contact Interaction,” In Proc. of the 1998 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 2281-2286, 1998.
-  T. Ogata, H. Ohba, K. Komatani, J. Tani, and H. G. Okuno, “Extracting Mult-Modal Dynamics of Objects using RNNPB,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ 2005 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 160-165, 2005.
-  M. Inaba, F. Kanehiro, S. Kagami, and H. Inoue, “Two-Armed Bipedal Robot that can Walk, Roll Over and Stand up,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ 1995 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 297-302, 1995.
-  S. Nolfi, “Adaptation as a More Powerful Tool than Decomposition and Integration: Experimental Evidences from Evolutionally Robotics,” In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 141-146, 1998.
-  M. Hayashi, T. Sagisaka, Y. Ishizaka, T. Yoshikai, and M. Inaba, “Development of Functional Whole-Body Flesh with Distributed 3-axis Force Sensors for a Humanoid to Have Close Interaction,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ 2007 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2007.
-  T. Ogura, K. Okada, and M. Inaba, “Realization of Dynamics Simulator Embedded Robot Brain for Humanoid Robots,” In Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.