RT Component Based Network Distributed Monitoring System
Songmin Jia and Kunikatsu Takase
Graduate School of Information Systems, University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu-City, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “Implementation of RT composite components and a component manager,” The 22nd Annual Conf. of the Robotic Society of Japan, 1C26, 2004.
-  K. Kitagaki, T. Suehiro, N. Ando, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “GUI components for system development using RT components,” The 22nd Annual Conf. of the Robotic Society of Japan, 1C23, 2004.
-  T. Baba, M. Mizukawa, and Y. Ando, “Function Integration in the Physical Agent System,” 7the SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2006.
-  S. Jia and K. Takase, “Internet-based robotic system using CORBA as communication architecture,” Journal of Intelligent and Robotic System, Vol.34, Issue 2, pp. 121-134, 2001.
-  Y. Hada, S. Jia, K. Takase, H. Gakuhari, H. Nakamoto, and T. Ohnishi, “Development of Home Robot Integration System Based on Robot Technology Middleware,” The 36th Int. Symposium on Robotics (ISR 2005), Japan.
-  W. Inamura, M. Fujii, and H. Murakami, “Improvement of Realtime Performance using Composite Component,” 7the SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2006.
-  Object Oriented Concepts, Inc.
-  Java remote method invocation.
-  http://www.is.aist.go.jp/rt/
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.