Development of a Mobile Home Robot System Based on RECS Concept and its Application to Setting and Clearing the Table
Seiji Aoyagi, Takahiro Yamaguchi, Kazuo Tsunemine,
Hiroshi Kinomoto, and Masaharu Takano
Faculty of Engineering, Kansai University, 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita, Osaka 564-8680, Japan
-  H. Funakubo, “Aged society and robots,” J. Robotic Society of Japan, Vol.8, No.5, p. 121, 1990 (in Japanese).
-  “Special issue on robotics in health and human services,” Rob. Aut. Sys., 5, 1989.
-  “Special issue on robotics in health care,” Robotica, Vol.11, Issue 6, 1993.
-  N. Tejima, “Rehabilitation Robots for the Elderly –Trend and Future–,” J. Japan Soc. for Precision Eng., Vol.65, No.4, pp. 507-511, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/
-  M. Takano, T. Yoshimi, K. Sasaki, and H. Seki, “Development of Indoor Mobile Robot Based on RECS concept,” J. Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.62, No.6, pp. 1334-1338, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  S. Aoyagi, H. Kinomoto, S. Ieuji, and M. Takano, “Recognition and Handling of Tableware by Using a Robot Based on RECS concept,” Trans. The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 120-C, 5, pp. 615-624, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamato, T. Hara, K. Bando, T. Yamaguchi, Y. Murakami, K. Makihira, M. Takano, and S. Aoyagi, “Study on Robot Task of Folding Clothes based on RECS Concept,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Machine Automation (ICMA2004), pp. 57-62, 2004
-  T. Yamaguchi, S. Ohashi, K. Kotani, T. Yamaguchi, Y. Murakami, K. Makihira, M. Takano, and S. Aoyagi, “Development of a Welfare Robot based on RECS Concept –Task of Setting a Meal on the Table–,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Machine Automation (ICMA2004), pp. 81-84, 2004.
-  T. Sato, “Networked Intelligent Machine to Support Daily Life – Trials of Robotic Room,” Toshiba Review, Vol.56, No.9, pp. 28-32, 2001.
-  M. Topping, “Handy1, a robotic aid to independence for severely disabled people,” Technology and Disability, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 233-235, 1996.
-  http://www.irobot.com/consumer/
-  Y. Shirai and H. Inoue, “Research on Intelligent Robots –Towards Model Based Robotics–,” J. Robotic Soc. of Japan, Vol.5, No.6, pp. 462-469, 1987.
-  T. Morita, K. Inoue, M. Takano, and K. Sasaki, “Development of a Mobile Robot with New Wheel Mechanisms Capable of Stepping over Obstacles,” Proc, IFToMM Int. Symp. on TMM, pp. 719-724, 1992.
-  S. Ito, T. Fukuda, F. Arai, Y. Abe, and Y. Tanaka, “Vision Based Navigation System of Autonomous Mobile Robot (Planning Landmark Sensing Considering Environmental Conditions),” J. the Japan Society ofMechanical Engineers Series C, Vol.64, No.618, pp. 256-264, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  J. Ota, “Environmental Support for Intelligent Robots,” J. Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.65, No.10, pp. 1407-1410, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hada, K. Takase, and T. Ayusawa, “Development of a Markbased 3D Vision System,” Trans. The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 120-C, 5, pp. 625-633, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  S. Aoyagi, Y. Kiguchi, K. Tsunemine, and M. Takano, “Position and Orientation Measurement of a Mobile Robot by Image Recognition of Simple Barcode Landmarks and Compensation of Inclinations,” Trans. The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 121-C, 2, pp. 375-384, 2001 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.