Multiscale 2D-SPR Biosensing for Cell Chips
Masayasu Suzuki*, Toyohiro Ohshima*, Shintaro Hane*,
Yasunori Iribe*, and Tatsuya Tobita**
*Dept. of Electric & Electronic Eng., University of Toyama, 3190 Gofuku, Toyama, Toyama 930-8555, Japan
**NTT Advanced Technology Corporation, 3-1 Morinosato, Wakamiya, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0124, Japan
-  H. Andersson and A. van den Berg (Eds.), “Lab-on-Chips for Cellomics,” Kluwer, 2004.
-  M. Suzuki and Y. Iribe, “Multi-scale biosensing techniques for cell chips,” Proc. of MHS 2006, pp. 109-111, 2006.
-  L. C. Taylor and D. R. Walt, “Application of high-density optical microwell arrays in a live-cell biosensing system,” Anal. Biochem., Vol.278, pp. 132-142, 2000.
-  Y. Wakamoto, S. Umehara, K. Matsumura, I. Inoue, and K. Yasuda, “Development of non-destructive, non-contact single-cell based differential cell assay using on-chip microcultivation and optical tweezers,” Sensors and Actuators, Vol.B96, pp. 693-700, 2003.
-  M. Suzuki, “Development of a single cell screening system based on micro-arrayed cell chips,” J. Clin. Exp. Med. (IGAKU NO AYUMI), Vol.218, No.2, pp. 135-138, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Toyama Medical-Bio Cluster
( http://www.tombic.net/ ).
-  S. Yamamura, H. Kishi, Y. Tokimitsu, S. Kondo, R, Honda, R. S. Ramachandra, M. Omori, E. Tamiya, and A. Muraguchi, “A single-cell microarray for analyzing cellular response,” Anal Chem., Vol.77, pp. 8050-8056, 2005.
-  M. Suzuki, H. Nakabayashi, Y. Jing, and M. Honda, “Optical pH and oxygen sensing for micro-arrayed cell chips,” Micro Total Analysis Systems 2005, Vol.2, pp. 1482-1484, 2005.
-  M. Suzuki, S. Hane, T. Ohshima, Y. Iribe, and T. Tobita, “Detection of antibodies in 10 μm wells on micro-arrayed cell chips by 2DSPR affinity imaging,” Micro Total Analysis Systems 2006, Vol.1, pp. 756-758, 2006.
-  J. M. Brockman, A. G. Frutos, and R. M. Corn, “A multistep chemical modification procedure to creat DNA arrays on gold surfaces for the study of protein-DNA interactions with surface plasmon resonance imaging,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., Vol.121, pp. 8044-8051, 1999.
-  E. Kretschmann and H. Raether, “Radiative decay of nonradiative surface plasmons excited by light,” Z. Naturforsch., Vol.23, pp. 2135-2136, 1968.
-  T. Tobita, H. Tabei, Y. Iwasaki, O. Niwa, K. Kurihara, and K. Suzuki, “Development of 2D-SPR measuring instrument and application to multi-channel measurement,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.100, No.400, pp. 51-56, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  M. Hide, T. Tsutsui, H. Sato, T. Nishimura, K. Morimoto, S. Yamamoto, and K. Yoshizato, “Real-time analysis of ligand-induced cell surface and intracellular reactions of living mast cells using a surface plasmon resonance-based biosensor,” Anal. Biochem., Vol.302, pp. 28-37, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.