Mobile Robot with Floor Tracking Device for Localization and Control
Isaku Nagai and Yutaka Tanaka
Division of Industrial Innovation Sciences, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushima-Naka, Okayama-shi, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  G. Antonelli, S. Chiaverini, and G. Fusco, “An odometry calibration method for mobile robots based on the least-squares technique,” Proc. 2003 American Control Conference, pp. 3429-3434, 2003.
-  A. T. Le, D. C. Rye, and H. F. Durrant-Whyte, “Estimation of tracksoil interactions for autonomous tracked vehicles,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1388-1393, 1997.
-  A. Kelly, “Mobile Robot Localization from Large Scale Appearance Mosaics,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.19, No.11, pp. 1104-1125, 2000.
-  N. Gracias, S. van der Zwaan, A. Bernardino, and J. Santos-Victor, “Mosaic Based Navigation for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, Vol.28, No.4, pp. 609-624, 2003.
-  I. Nagai and Y. Tanaka, “Tracking of Floor Image Based on Correlation Processing,” Proc. of the 4th IFAC Symposium on Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles, pp. 151-156, 2001.
-  I. Nagai and Y. Tanaka, “Visual Tracking Device Measuring 2-D movement and Rotation of Floor Image,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Series C, Vol.70, No.692, pp. 1037-1044, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  C. Harris and M. Stephens, “A combined corner and edge detector,” Proc. 4th Alvey Vision Conf., pp. 147-151, 1988.
-  H. P. Moravec, “Towards Automatic Visual Obstacle Avoidance,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, p. 584, 1977.
-  A. Mallet, S. Lacroix, and L. Gallo, “Location Estimation in Outdoor Environments using Pixel Tracking and Stereovision,” Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3519-3524, 2000.
-  I.-K. Jung and S. Lacroix, “A Robust Interest Points Matching Algorithm,” Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, Vol.2, pp. 538-543, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.