Visual Feedback Tracking with Laser to Moving Crane Hook
Shunsuke Nara and Satoru Takahashi
Department of Intelligent Mechanical Systems Engineering, Kagawa University, 2217-20 Hayashi-Cho, Takamatsu-City, Kagawa 761-0396, Japan
-  S. Hutchinson, G. D. Hager, and P. I. Corke, “A tutorial on visual servo control,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 651-670, 1996.
-  S. Kaneko, K. Horiuchi, and T. Honda, “Estimation of Three Dimensional Motion Based on Multiple Distributed Kalman Filters,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.J79-D-II, No.5, pp. 840-850, 1996.
-  D. Miyamoto, S. Nara, S. Takahashi, and S. Kaneko, “Tracking Control System Based on Orientation Code Matching,” Proc. of SPIE International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technologies, 2005 (CD-ROM).
-  S. Murakami, “Image Processing Technology,” Tokyo Denki University Press, 1996.
-  D. Purwanto, T. Murakami, and K. Ohnishi, “Position-velocitybased trajectory control for manipulator and its application to visual tracking system,” IEEJ Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.121, No.8, pp. 894-901, 2001.
-  K. Sabe, M. Fukuchi, J. S. Gutmannand, T. Ohashi, K. Kawamoto, and T. Yoshigahara, “Obstacle Avoidance and Path Planning for Humanoid Robots using Stereo Vision,” Proc. of International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2004.
-  K. Saruta, H. Fujimoto, and Y. Hori, “Visual Servoing System with Feature Prediction using Motion Observer,” IEEJ Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.122, No.5, pp. 516-521, 2002.
-  M. Shibata and T. Honma, “A Control Technique for 3D Object Tracking on Active Stereo Vision Robot,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.125, No.3, pp. 536-537, 2005.
-  T. Shiozaki and T. Murakami, “3D Position Detection of a Moving Object in Active Stereo Vision System with Multi-DOF Motion,” IEEJ Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.125, No.6, pp. 561-567, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.