PSD Sensor Decomposing Multiple Light Spots
Hiroshima R&D Center, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, ltd., 4-6-22 Kanon-shimmachi, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima 733-8553, Japan
-  For example, Hamamatsu Photonics catalog: “Large-Area PSD series,” Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., 1990 (in Japanese).
-  H. Maekawa, K. Tanie, M. Kaneko, N. Suzuki, C. Horiguchi, and T. Sugawara, “Han-Kyuumen Hikaridouharo wo Mochiita Yubisaki Tousaigata Shokkaku Sensor no Kaihatsu,” Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.30, No.5, pp. 499-508, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  M. Kaneko, N. Takishita, T. Tsuji, H. Maekawa, and K. Tanie, “Study on multiple Contact Points Estimation for Finger-shaped Tactile Sensor Using PSD,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 110-116, 1995 (in Japanese).
-  For example, Hamamatsu Photonics catalog: “Position Sensor System C1373,” Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., 1990 (in Japanese).
-  D. Qian, W. Wang, I. Busch-Vishniac, and A. B. Buckman, “A Method for Measurement of Multiple Light Spot Positions on One Position-Sensitive Detector (PSD),” IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 14-18, 1993.
-  C. Narayanan, A. B. Buckman, and I. Busch-Vishniac, “Position Detection of Multiple Light Beams Using Phase Detection,” IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.43, No.6, pp. 830-836, 1994.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.