A Sensitivity Variable Tactile Sensor with Self-Tuner
Hiroshima R&D Center, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, ltd., 4-6-22 Kanon-shimmachi, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima 733-8553, Japan
-  R. A. Russel, “Closing the sensor-computer-robot control loop,” Robot Age, pp. 15-20, Apr., 1984.
-  S. S. M. Wang, and P. M. Will, “Sensors for computer controlled mechanical assembly,” Ind. Robot, pp. 9-18, Mar., 1978.
-  S. Hirose et al., “Titan III, A quadruped walking vehicle,” Pro. 2nd Int. Symp. Robot Res., Cambridge, MA, 1985.
-  R. A. Brooks, “A robot that walks; Emergent behaviors from a carefully evolved network,” Neural Computat., Vol.1, pp. 253-262, 1989.
-  E. N. Schiebel, H. R. Busby, and K. J. Waldron, “Design of a mechanical proximitysensor,” Robotica, Vol.4, pp. 221-227, 1986.
-  N. Ueno, and M. Kaneko, “Dynamic Active Antenna – A Principle of Dynamic Sensing,” Proc. of the 1994 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, pp. 1784-1790, 1994.
-  M. Nilson, “Tactile Sensors and Other Distributed Sensors with Minimal Wiring Complexity,” IEEE Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 253-257, 2000.
-  I. J. Busch-Vishniac, “Spatially Distributed Transducers. Part II, Augmented Transmission Line Models,” Trans ASME, Vol.112, pp. 381-390, 1990.
-  Y. Yamada, K. Shin, N. Tsuchida, and M. Komai, “A Tactile Sensor System for Universal joint Sections of Manipulator,” IEEE Trans. of Robotics and Automation, Vol.9, pp. 512-517, 1993.
-  Y. Yu, M. Ohsaki, and S. Tsujio, “Wiring Reduction of Tactile Sensor by Using Fast Fourier Transform,” Proc. of the 16th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.1, pp. 157-158, 1999.
-  M. Kaneko, Y. Bessho, and T. Tsuji, “Tracing Type Artificial Active Antenna,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.18-8, pp. 1173-1179, 2000.
-  R. Horie, and M. Kaneko, “A Sensitivity Variable Tactile Sensor with Self-Tuner,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21-8, pp. 940-946, 2003.
-  M. Ito, “Automatic control,” Maruzen, Inc, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.