A Dialogue Control Model Based on Ambiguity Evaluation of Users’ Instructions and Stochastic Representation of Experiences
Tetsunari Inamura, Masayuki Inaba, and Hirochika Inoue
Dept. of Mechano-Informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
-  T. Inamura, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Pexis: Probabilistic experience representation based adaptive interaction system for personal robots,” Systems and Computers in Japan, 35(6): pp. 98-109, 2004.
-  M. L. Dertouzos, “The future of computing,” Scientific American, 1999.
-  A. Pentland, “Smart rooms,” Scientific American, pp. 54-62, 1996.
-  R. Brooks, “The intelligent room project,” In Proceedings of the 2nd International Cognitive Technology Conference (CT’97), 1997.
-  T. Sato, S. Otani, S. Itoh, T. Harada, and T. Mori, “Human behavior logging support system utilizing fused pose/position sensor and behavior target sensor information,” In Proc. of International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems, 2003.
-  J. Pearl, “Probabilistic Reasoning in Intelligent Systems: Networks of Plausible Inference,” Morgan Kaufmann, 1988.
-  K. Basye, T. Dean, J. Kirman, and M. Lejter, “A Decision-Theoretic Approach to Planning Perception and Control,” IEEE Expert, 7(4): pp. 58-65, 1992.
-  H. Asoh, Y. Motomura, I. Hara, S. Akaho, S. Hayamizu, and T. Matsui, “Acquiring a Probabilistic Map with Dialogue-Based Learning,” In Proceedings of ROBOLEARN-96, 1996.
-  D. Heckerman, A. Mamdani, and M. P. Wellman, “Real-World Applications of Bayesian Networks,” Communicaiton of the ACM, 38(3): pp. 24-57, March, 1995.
-  T. Akiba, and H. Tanaka, “A Bayesian Approach for User Modeling in Dialogue Systems,” Technical report, Dept. of Computer Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 1994.
-  T. Inamura, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Integration model of learning mechanism and dialogue strategy based on stochastic experience representation using bayesian network,” In The International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (ROMAN 2000), pp. 247-252, 2000.
-  T. Inamura, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Acquisition of Probabilistic Behavior Decision Model based on the Interactive Teaching Method,” In Proceeding of the 9th International Conference on Advanced Robotics, pp. 523-528, 1999.
-  T. Inamura, K. Naka, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Human-centered adaptive mobile robot based on on-line dialogue and stochastic experience representation,” In Preprints of the Fourth IFAC Symposium on Intelligent Autonomous Vehicle (IAV2001), pp. 61-66, 2001.
-  T. Inamura, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “User adaptation of human-robot interaction model based on bayesian network and intro-spection of interaction experience,” In Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Systems (IROS 2000), pp. 2139-2144, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.