Motion Analysis of Human Lifting Works with Heavy Objects
Nobutomo Matsunaga, and Shigeyasu Kawaji
Department of Computer Science, Kumamoto University, 2-39-1 Kurokami, Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan
-  K. Yokoyama et al., “Cooperative Works by a Human and a Humanoid Robot,” Proc. of the 2003 International conference on Robotic & Automation, Taipei, pp. 2985-2991, 2003.
-  K. Ogawara, S. Kagami, Y. Tamiya, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Transfering an Object between Two Small Human-Form Robots using Whole Body,” Proc. of the 15th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 783-784, 1997.
-  K. Inoue, A. Ishii, and Y. Okawa, “Real-Time Control of Anthropomorphic Robot Which Moves While Working by Arms (Motion Control in Sagittal Plane),” Journal of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 75-86, 2000.
-  R. Isaka, R. J. Gregor, and S. Kawamura, “Derivation of Reasonable Lifting Movement from Techniques Utilized in Skilled Weightlifter,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vo.64, No.623, pp. 119-126, 1998.
-  T. Isaka, K. Shigetoshi, Y. Hayakawa, and S. Kawamura, “Dakiokoshi Dousa ni okeru Kaigosha no Seitai Futan no Bunseki,” Hito to Shisutemu, 4:8-12, pp. 119-126, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  T. Matsumaru, K. Shima, S. Fukuyama, and T. Ito, “Evaluation on Posture during Lifting Task Operation using Acceptance Rate,” Proc. of the Walfare Engineering Symposium 2004, pp. 149-152, 2004.
-  N. Miyata, K. Oguri, J. Ota, and T. Arai, “Individual Whole Body Motion –Expression and Generation using Time-variant Performance Index–,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2002.
-  N. Miyata, K. Oguri, J. Ota, and T. Arai, “Human Lift-up Motion Generation based on Identification of Time-variant Performance Index,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2503-2508, 2002.
-  N. Matsunaga, Y. Okimura, and S. Kawaji, “Kinematic Analysis of Human Lifting Movement for Biped Robot Control,” Proc. of the IEEE Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, Kawasaki, pp. 421-426, 2004.
-  M. Ae, H-P. Tang, and T. Yokoi, “Estimation of Inertia Properties of The Body Segments in Japanese Athletes,” Biomechanisms 11: Form, Motion, and Function in Human, pp. 23-33, University of Tokyo Press, 1992.
-  The Robotics Society of Japan, Robotics Handbook, 2nd ed., 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.