A 2.7 Gcps and 7-Multiplexing CDMA Serial Communication Chip for Real-Time Robot Control with Multiprocessors
Mitsuru Shiozaki, Toru Mukai, Masahiro Ono,
Mamoru Sasaki, and Atsushi Iwata
Hiroshima University, 1-3-1 Kagamiyama, Higashihiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 739-8530, Japan
-  N. Yamasaki, “Design and Implementation of Real-time Communication Responsive Link for Distributed Control,” Information Processing Society of Japan Journal, Vol.45, No.SIG 3(ACS 5), pp. 50-63, Mar. 2004.
-  M. Shiozaki et al., “CDMA Communication Chips for Highly Flexible Robot Brain,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conference, 1D3-5, p. 76, Dec. 2003.
-  R. Yoshimura et al., “DS-CDMA Wired Bus with Simple Interconnection Topology for Parallel Processing System LSIs,” ISSCC Digest of Tech. Papers, pp. 370-371, Feb. 2000.
-  Z. Xu et al., “A 2.7Gb/s CDMA-Interconnect Transceiver Chip Set with Multi-Level Signal Data Recovery for Re-configurable VLSI System,” ISSCC Digest of Technical Papers, pp. 82-83, Feb. 2003.
-  M. Shiozaki et al., “A 2Gbps and 7-multiplexing CDMA Serial Receiver Chip for Highly Flexible Robot Control System,” Symposium on VLSI Circuits, Digest of Technical Paper, pp. 194-197, Jun. 2004.
-  M. Shiozaki et al., “A 2Gbps and 7-multiplexing CDMA Serial Receiver Chip for Highly Flexible Robot Control System,” Technical Report of IEICE, SDM2004-136, ICD2004-78, pp. 97-102, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.