A Pixel-Parallel Algorithm for Detecting and Tracking Fast-Moving Modulated Light Signals
Shingo Kagami, Masatsugu Shinmeimae, Takashi Komuro,
Yoshihiro Watanabe, and Masatoshi Ishikawa
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  M. Ishikawa, and T. Komuro, “Digital vision chips and high-speed vision systems,” In Digest of Technical Papers of 2001 Symposium on VLSI Circuits, pp. 1-4, 2001.
-  D. J. Moore, R. Want, B. L. Harrison, A. Gujar, and K. Fishkin, “Implementing phicons: Combining computer vision with infrared technology for interactive physical icons,” In ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST99), pp. 67-68, 1999.
-  H. Aoki, “Infrared identification system with tags and video camera,” Interactive Systems and Software, Vol.VIII, pp. 131-136, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  N. Matsushita, D. Hihara, T. Ushiro, S. Yoshimura, J. Rekimoto, and Y. Yamamoto, “ID Cam: A smart camera for scene capturing and ID recognition,” In The Second IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, p. 227, 2003.
-  S. Ito, Y. Sumi, and K. Mase, “Interaction capturing device with an infrared ID sensor,” In IPSJ SIG Technical Report, 2003-HI-104, pp. 13-18, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  K. Kato, S. Tanaka, and I. Ishii, “Interactive optical communication based on high-speed vision,” In Vision Engineering Workshop 2003 (ViEW2003), pp. 189-194, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  T. Komuro, S. Kagami, and M. Ishikawa, “A dynamically reconfigurable SIMD processor for a vision chip,” IEEE Journal of Solidstate Circuits, Vol.39, No.1, pp. 265-268, 2004.
-  Y. Watanabe, T. Komuro, S. Kagami, and M. Ishikawa, “Real-time visual measurements using high-speed vision,” In Optics East 2004, 2004.
-  I. Ishii, Y. Nakabo, and M. Ishikawa, “Target tracking algorithm for 1ms visual feedback system using massively parallel processing,” In Proc. 1996 IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 2309-2314, 1996.
-  S. Kagami, T. Komuro, and M. Ishikawa, “A high-speed vision system with in-pixel programmable ADCs and PEs for real-time visual sensing,” In 8th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, pp. 439-443, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.