Responsive Multithreaded Processor for Distributed Real-Time Systems
Department of Information and Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  N. Yamasaki, “Design Concept of Responsive Multithreaded Processor for Distributed Real-Time Control,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 194-199, April 2004.
-  N. Yamasaki, “Responsive Processor for Parallel/Distributed Real-Time Control,” International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1238-1244, November 2001.
-  http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ipsj-ts/02-06/toc.htm.
-  S. J. Eggers, J. S. Emer, H. M. Levy, J. L. Lo, R. L. Stamm, and D. M. Tullsen, “Simultaneous multithreading: A platform for nextgeneration processors,” IEEE Micro, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 12-19, 1997.
-  D. M. Tullsen, S. J. Eggers, J. S. Emer, H. M. Levy, J. L. Lo, and R. L. Stamm, “Exploiting Choice: Instruction Fetch and Issue on an Implementable Simultaneous Multithreading Processor,” In Proceedings of the 23rd Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture, 1996.
-  J. Kreuzinger, A. Schulz, M. Preffer, T. Ungerer, and U. Brinkschutle, “Real-Time Scheduling on Multithread Processor,” Real Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), pp. 155-159, 2000.
-  S. E. Raasch, and S. K. Reinhardt, “Applications of Thread Prioritization in SMT Processors,” Workshop on Multithreaded Execution, Architecture and Compilation (MTEAC), 1999.
-  R. Jain, C. J. Hughes, and S. V. Adve, “Soft Real-Time Scheduling on Simultaneous Multithreaded Processors,” In Proceeding of the 23rd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), 2002.
-  J. W. S. Liu, “Real-Time Systems,” Prentice Hall, 2000.
-  http://www.ny.ics.keio.ac.jp/.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.