Multi-Target Tracking Using a Vision Chip and its Applications to Real-Time Visual Measurement
Yoshihiro Watanabe, Takashi Komuro, Shingo Kagami,
and Masatoshi Ishikawa
Department of Information Physics and Computing, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  T. Komuro, S. Kagami, and M. Ishikawa, “A New Architecture of Programmable Digital Vision Chip,” Proceeding of 2002 Symposium on VLSI Circuits, pp. 266-269, 2002.
-  I. Ishii, and M. Ishikawa, “Self Windowing for high speed vision,” Proceedings of 1999 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1916-1921, 1999.
-  S. Kagami, T. Komuro, I. Ishii, and M. Ishikawa, “A Real-Time Visual Processing System using a General-Purpose Vision Chip,” Proceedings of 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1229-1234, 2002.
-  http://www.k2.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/vision/index-e.html
-  R. Okada, J. Oaki, D. Yamamoto, N. Kondoh, and J. Amemiya, “High-speed Object Tracking in Ordinary Surroundings Based on Temporally Evaluated Optical Flow,” Proceedings of 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 242-247, 2003.
-  Y. Nakabo, M. Ishikawa, H. Toyoda, and S. Mizuno, “1ms Column Parallel Vision System and its Application of High Speed Target Tracking,” Proceedings of 2000 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 650-655, 2000.
-  K. Tajima, A. Numata, and I. Ishii, “Development of a High-resolution, High-speed Vision System using CMOS Image Sensor Technology Enhanced by Intelligent Pixel Selection Technique,” Proceedings of SPIE Vol.5603, pp. 215-224, 2004.
-  U. Muehlmann, M. Ribo, P. Lang, and A. Pinz, “A New High Speed CMOS Camera for Real-Time Tracking Applications,” Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 5195-5200, 2004.
-  V. Brajovic, and T. Kanade, “Computational Sensor for Visual Tracking with Attention,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol.33, No.8, pp. 1199-1207, Aug. 1998.
-  V. Brajovic, “An Object Tracking Computational Sensor,” tech. report CMU-RI-TR-01-40, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, December 2001.
-  T. Komuro, I. Ishii, M. Ishikawa, and A. Yoshida, “A Digital Vision Chip Specialized for High-speed Target Tracking,” IEEE transaction on Electron Devices, Vol.50, No.1, pp. 191-199, 2003.
-  T. Nakano, T. Morie, M. Nagata, and A. Iwata, “A Cellular-Automaton-Type Image Extraction Algorithm and Its Implementation Using an FPGA,” Proceedings of IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS 2002), Vol.2, pp. 197-200, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.