Hyper Performance of Robotics and Mechatronics
Kogakuin University, 1-24-2 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 163-8677, Japan
-  T. Nagasaki, S. Kajita, K. Kaneko, K. Yokoi, and K. Tanie, “A running experiment of humanoid robot,” IROS2004.
-  K. Kaneko, F. Kanehiro, S. Kajita, K. Fujiwara, K. Harada, K. Yokoi, and H. Hirukawa, “Video A: Humanoid robot HRP-2 promet,” ICRA2004.
-  R. Ambrose, M. Goza, R. Savey, and B. Bluethmann, “Video Q: Robonaut on a mobile base,” ICRA2004.
-  J. Norris, M. Powell, and M. Vona, “Mars exploration rover operations with the science activity planner,” Plenary Talk 3, ICRA2004.
-  http://marsrovers.nasa.gov/gallery/
-  http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/artwork/rover1browse.html
-  http://marsrovers.nasa.gov/mission/spacecraft_surface_rover.html
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.