Self-Assisted Care System for Human Mobility
Teruhisa Onishi*, Tatsuo Arai**, Kenji Inoue**,
and Yasushi Mae**
*Tsuyama National College of Technology, 624-1 Numa, Tsuyama, Okayama 708-8509, Japan
**Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
-  Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, “The senior citizen care that aimed for 2015,”
-  K. Yamakoshi, “Guidebook of Health-care and Welfare Technology,” Japanese Industrial Standards Committee, pp. 145-155, 2001.
-  Japan Wellness and Welfare Industry Association, “An investigation study about standardization of a welfare tool / a system entrusted with in 2002 by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry,” pp. 17-24, 2002.
-  S. Ishii, “Meal-assistance Robot “My Spoon”,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 44-47, 2003.
-  E. Nakano, T. Arai, K. Yamaba, S. Hashimoto et al., “MEL-KONG,” Proc. of 11th Inten. Symp. on Industrial Robots, p. 87, 1981.
-  Japan Logic machine Co., “Regina,”
-  T. Aoki, and K. Taguchi, “A Study of Human-Assist-Robot –Development of a Prototype Robot for Nursing Use–,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 157-163, 2003.
-  T. Koyama, K. Yamafuji, and T. Tanaka, “Wearable Human-Assisting System for Nursing Use,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (C), Vol.66, No.651, pp. 155-160, 2000.
-  M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, K. Hyoudou, and T. Matsuo, “Control of Power Assisting Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor,” Proceeding of the 18th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 565-566, 2000.
-  H. Rouvillois, “Lifting frame for body of patient,” Derwent Scientific and Patent Informaiton, FR 2693902-A1, 1994.
-  M. D. Costello, “Assistive Lifting, Stand and Walking Device,” United States Patent, Patent Number 5502851, 1996.
-  M. Fujie, “Nowadays and Future in the Research and Development for Welfare Equipments,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 1-5, 2003.
-  T. Onishi, “Jintai kaigo souchi,” Japan Patent, Patent Number 3172442, 2001.
-  T. Onishi, “Device for Holding Human Body,” United States Patent, Patent Number 6105184, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.