Firm Standing for Legged Mobile Manipulators
Takashi Tagawa*, Yasumichi Aiyama*, and Hisashi Osumi**
*University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki
**Chuo University, 1-13-27 Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
-  K. Nagatani and S. Yuta, “An Experiment on Opening-Door-Behavior by an Autonomous Mobile Robot with a Manipulator,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’95), pp. 45-50, 1995.
-  T. Arai, H. Adachi, K. Homma, and N. Koyachi, “Integration of Arm and Leg Mechanism,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’95), pp. 285-290, 1995.
-  H. Yoshida, K. Inoue, T. Arai, and Y. Mae, “Mobile Manipulation of Humanoid Roberts – A Method of Adjusting Leg Motion for Improvement of Arm’s Manipulability,” Proc. IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 268-271, 2001.
-  D. Zhou, K. H. Low and T. Zielinska, “A Stability Analysis of Walking Robots Based on Leg-end Supporting Moments,” Proc. International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2834-2839, 2000.
-  K. Arikawa and S. Hirose, “Development of Quadruped Walking Robot TITAN-VIII,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’96), pp. 208-214, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.