Controller Adjustment of an Exoskeleton Robot for Shoulder Motion Assistance
Kazuo Kiguchi*, Koya Iwami**, Keigo Watanabe*,
and Toshio Fukuda***
*Dept. of Advanced Systems Control Engineering, Saga University, 1 Honjomachi, Saga 840-8502, Japan
**Nissan Shatai Co. Ltd., 10-3 Amanuma, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa 254-8610, Japan
***Dept. of Micro System Engineering, Nagoya University, 1 Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  K. Kiguchi, S. Kariya, K. Watanabe, K. Izumi, and T. Fukuda, “An Exoskeletal Robot for Human, Elbow Motion Support – Sensor Fusion, Adaptation, and Control,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, Vol.31, No.3, pp. 353-361, 2001.
-  K. Kiguchi, K. Iwami, K. Watanabe, and T. Fukuda, “A study of an EMG-Based Exoskeletal Robot for Human Shoulder Motion Support,” JSME International Journal, Series C, Vol.44, No.4, pp. 1133-1141, 2001.
-  K. Kiguchi, S. Kariya, T. Tanaka, K. Watanabe, and T. Fukuda, “An Interface between an Exoskeletal Elbow Motion Assist Robot and a Human Upper-Arm,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, No.5, pp. 439-452, 2002.
-  K. Kiguchi, K. Iwami, M. Yasuda, H. Kurata, K. Watanabe, and T. Fukuda, “Intelligent Interface and adaptation of an Exoskeletal Robot for Human Shoulder Motion Support Considering Subject’s Arm Posture,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3230-3235, 2002.
-  K. Kiguchi, M. Yasuda, K. Iwami, K. Watanabe, and T. Fukuda, “Design of an Exoskeletal Robot for Human Shoulder Motion Support Considering a Center of Rotation of the Shoulder Joint,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’02), pp. 1493-1498, 2002.
-  S. Suryanarayanan, “An Intelligent System for Surface EMG-Based Position Tracking of Human Arm Movements for the Control of Manipulators,” Ph.D. Dissertation, The University of Akron, 1996.
-  O. Fukuda, T. Tsuji, A. Ohtsuka, and M. Kaneko, “EMG-based Human-Robot Interface for Rehabilitation Aid,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3942-3947, 1998.
-  D. Nishikawa, W. Yu, H. Yokoi, and Y. Kakazu, “EMG Prosthetic Hand Controller using Real-time Learning Method,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. I-153-I-158, 1999.
-  V. Hermans, A. J. Spaepen, and M. Wouters, “Relation Between Differences in Electromyographic Adaptations During Static Contractions and the Muscle Function,” Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, Vol.9, pp. 253-261, 1999.
-  B. U. Kleinea, N. P. Schumanna, D. F. Stegemana, and H. C. Scholle, “Surface EMG Mapping of the Human Trapezius Muscle: the Topography of Monopolar and Bipolar Surface EMG Amplitude and Spectrum Parameters at Varied Forces and in Fatigue,” Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol.111, pp. 686-693, 2000.
-  V. M. Zatsiorsky, “Kinematics of Human Motion, Human Kinematics,” 1998.
-  B. Hudgins, P. Parker, and R. N. Scott, “A New Strategy for Multifunction Myoelectric Control,” IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.40, No.1, pp. 82-94, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.