Design Concept of Responsive Multithreaded Processor for Distributed Real-Time Control
Department of Information and Computer Science, Keio University, 3-14-11 Hiyoshi, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  Jane W. S. Liu, REAL-TIME SYSTEMS, Prentice Hall, 2000.
-  Nobuyuki Yamasaki, “Responsive Processor for Parallel/Distributed Real-time Control, International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems,” pp. 1238-1244, November 2001.
-  http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ipsj-ts/02-06/toc.htm.
-  Susan J. Eggers, Joel S. Emer, Levy Henry M, Jack K. Lo, Rebecca, L. Stamm, and Thllsen Dean M, “Simultaneous Multithreading: A Platform for Next-Generation Processors,” IEEE Micro, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 12-19, 1997.
-  Dean M. Tullsen, Susan J. Eggers, Joel S. Emer, Levy Henry M, Jack K. Lo, and Rebecca L. Stamm, “Exploiting Choice: Instruction Fetch and Issue on an Implementable Simultaneous Multithreading Processor,” In Proceedings of the 23rd Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.