Configuration and Robustness in Visual Servo
Graziano Chesi, and Koichi Hashimoto
Department of Information Physics and Computing, The University of Tokyo Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  G. Chesi and K. Hashimoto, “Static-eye against hand-eye visual servoing,” in Proc. of 41st IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, pp. 2854-2859, 2002.
-  Z. Dodds, G. D. Hager, A. S. Morse, and J. P. Hespanha, “Task specification and monitoring for uncalibrated hand/eye coordination,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Detroit, pp. 1607-1613, 1999.
-  B. Espiau, “Effect of camera calibration errors on visual servoing in robotics,” in 3rd Int. Symposium on Experimental Robotics, Kyoto, 1993.
-  G. Flandin, F. Chaumette, and E. Marchand, “Eye-in-hand/eye-to-hand cooperation for visual servoing,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, San Francisco, pp. 2741-2746, 2000.
-  G. D. Hager, W.-C. Chang, and A. S. Morse, “Robot hand-eye coordination based on stereo vision,” IEEE Control Systems, 15(1):30-39, 1995.
-  K. Hashimoto, editor, “Visual Servoing: Real-Time Control of Robot Manipulators Based on Visual Sensory Feedback,” World Scientific, Singapore, 1993.
-  S. Hutchinson, G. D. Hager, and P.I . Corke, “A tutorial on visual servo control,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 12(5):651-670, 1996.
-  H. K. Khalil, “Nonlinear Systems,” McMillan Publishing Company, New York, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.