Study on Ankle Mechanisms for Walking Robots -Fundamental Considerations on its Functions and Morphology-
Masaru Ogata, and Shigeo Hirose
Dept. of Mechano-Aerospace Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 O-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  Marc H Raibert, “Legged Robots That Balance,” MIT Press, 1986.
-  K. Nomani, N. Shimoi, Q. J. Huang., D. Komizo, H. Uchida, “Development of Teleoperated Six-legged Walking Robot for Mine Detection and Mapping of Mine Field,” Proc. of the 2000 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp.775-779, 2000.
-  K. Yoneda, Y. Ota, K. Hirano, and S. Hirose, “Design of a lightweight wall climbing quadruped with reduced degrees of freedom,” Proc. 4th CLAWAR, pp.907-912, 2001.
-  J. Bares, D. Wettergreen, “Dante II: Technical Description, Results and Lessons Learned,” International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 18, No. 7, pp. 621-649, July 1999.
-  Klaassen, Linnemann, Spenneberg, Kirchner, “Biomimetic Walking Robot Scorpion: Control and Modeling,” Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Intelligent Robotic Systems, pp.101-108, 2001.
-  K. Hirai, M. Hirose, Y. Haikawa, and T. Takenaka, “The Development of Honda Humanoid Robot,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1321-1326, 1998.
-  K. Kaneko, S. Kajita, F. Kanehiro, K. Yokoi, K. Fujiwara, H. Hirukawa, T. Kawai, M. Hirata and T. Isozumi, “Design of Advanced Leg Module for Humanoid Robotics Project of METI,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2002.
-  T. Doi, S. Hirose, “3D Visual Information Processing and Gait Control of a Quadruped Robot,” Journal of Robotics And Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 349-355, 2003.
-  R. Kurazume, S. Hirose, “Development of image stabilization system for a remote operation of walking robots,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1856-1861, 2000.
-  K. Kato, S. Yokota and S. Hirose, “Development of Quadruped Walking Robot “TITAN IX” with Multiple Handling Functions,” TITech / C.O.E. Super-Mechano System Symposium 2001
-  S. Hirose M. Imazato, Y. Kudo, Y. Umetani, “Internally-balanced magnet unit” Advanced Robotics, vol. 1, No. 3, pp.225-242, 1986
-  S. Hirose, “Connected Differential Mechanism and its Applications ROBOT GRIPPERS,” IFS, pp.141-153, 1986.
-  S. Hirose, K. Yoneda, and H. Tsukagoshi, “TITAN VII: Quadruped Walking and Manipulating Robot on a Steep Slope,” Proc. of the 1997 IEEE international Conference on Robotics and Automation Albuquerque, New Mexico, pp.494-500, 1997
-  S. Hirose, S. Inoue, K. Yoneda, “The Whisker Sensor and the Transmission of Multiple Sensor Signals,” Advanced Robotics, vol.4, No.2, pp.105-117, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.