Study on Recognition of Hand Waving
Kazue Nishihara, Noriyuki Kawarazaki, Tadashi Yoshidome,
and Qiang Gao
Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-Ogino, Atsugi-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, 243-0292 Japan
-  N. Kashiwagi, K. Nishihara and N. Kawarazaki: “Manipulator Work System using Vision Sensors,” Proc. Robotics & Mecatronics, JSME, [No.98-4] 2Cll pp.1-7, 1998-6.
-  Y. Kuniyoshi, M. Inaba and H. Inoue, “Seeing, Understanding and Doing Human Task” : Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp.2-9,1992.
-  T. Yokokawa, et al, “Real Time Estimation Pointed Direction in 3D World using Visual Sensor,” Proc. Robotics & Mecatronics, JSME, [No.97-22] Vol.A, 1997.
-  K. Imagawa, et al, “Real Time Tracking of Human Hands from a Sign-Language Image Sequence in Consideration of Disappearance by Skin Regions,” Trans. Inst. of Elec. Inform. and Comm. Eng. D-II Vol.J81-D-II No.8 pp.1787-1795, 1998-8.
-  K. Nishihara, H. Kitajima and N. Kawarazaki, “A Feature Extraction and Recognition of Hand Waving Gestures by a Visual Camera,” Trans. JSME (in Japanese), C-67, 600, pp.215-221, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.