Improvement of Durability of Precast Concrete Member by Granulated Blast Furnace Slag Sand
Toshiki Ayano*1,†, Takashi Fujii*1, Kyoji Niitani*2, Katsunori Takahashi*3, and Kazuyoshi Hosotani*4
3-1-1 Tsushima-naka, Kita-ward, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
*2Oriental Shiraishi Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
*3JFE Steel Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
*4Landes Corporation,Ltd., Okayama, Japan
-  Y. Ishikawa, S. Aoyama, N. Tokura, and M. Nishio, “Characteristics of Chrolid Penetration Due to Anti-freezing Agent into Slab Concrete of Steel Girder Bridges,” Procs. of the Japan Concrete Institute Annual Convention, Vol.32, No.2, pp. 1393-1398, July 2010.
-  S. Matsui, “Fatigue Strength of RC slabs of Highway Bridges by Wheel Running Machine and Influence of Water on Fatigue,” Procs. of the Japan Concrete Institute, Japan Concrete Institute Annual Convention, pp. 627-632, July 1987.
-  H. Mitamura, T. Satou, K. Honda, and S. Matsui, “Influence of Frost Damage on Fatigue Failure of RC Deck Slabs on Road Bridges,” J. of structural engineering, A, Vol.55A, pp. 1420-1431, 2009.
-  Y. Fukunaga, T. Imamura, Y. Miura, and M. Tsunomoto, “Concrete Slab Replacement in Heavy Traffic Expressway, – Mukaizano Bridge in the Kyushu Expressway –,” National Report of Japan on Prestressed Concrete Structures, pp. 201-204, Janury 2014.
-  S. J. Virgalitte, M. D. Luther, J. H. Rose, and B. Mather, “ACI 233R-95, Ground Granulated Blast-Furnace Slag as a Cementitious Constituent in Concrete,” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, 1995.
-  D. Kwak, K. Uji, K. Kokubu, and A. Ueno, “Evaluation of Pore Structure due to Curing Conditions and Influences of Pore Size on Carbonation of Concrete,” Doboku Gakkai Ronbunshu, No.718/V-57, pp. 59-68, 2002.
-  Japan Road Association, “Design Specifications for Reinforced concrete Highway Bridges,” June 1964.
-  S. Matsuo, H. Yokoyama, K. Hino, and T. Horikawa, “Faitgue Properties of Existing RC Slabs under Wheel Running Machine with Pneumatic Tire,” Procs. of 2nd Symposium on Deck of Highway Bridge, October 2000.
-  T. Fujii and T. Ayano, “Freezing and Thawing Resistance of Concrete with Blast Furnace Slag,” Procs. of NTCC2014, pp. 53-56, 2014.
-  T. Fujii, A. Sugita, and T. Ayano, “Resistance to Freezing and Thawing of Concrete with Granulate Blast Furnace Slag Sand,” Procs. of Conmat 15, pp. 1331-1338, 2015.
-  T. Fujii, A. Sugita, and T. Ayano, “Improvement of Durability of Concrete by Granulated Blast Furnace Slag Sand,” Procs. of the 4th international conference in Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT4), August 2016.
-  A. Sugita, K. Niitani , T. Ayano, and T. Fujii, “Experimental Research of Ultra-high Endurance Prestressed Concrete Member,” Procs. of the 24th Symposium on Developments in Prestressed Concrete, pp. 22-23, October 2015.
-  Japanese Industrial Standards Committee, JIS A 1148-2010, “Method of test for resistance of concrete to freezing and thawing,” 2010.
-  T. Ayano and T. Fujii, “Resistance to Freezing and Thawing Attack of Concrete with Blast Furnace Slag Fine Aggregate,” J. of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. E2 (Materials and Concrete Structures), Vol.70, No.4, pp. 417-427, 2014.
-  A. Furuta, A. Ueno, K. Kokubu, K. Uji, “A Study on Control of Concrete Bleeding using Slag Fine Aggregate,” Procs. of the Japan Concrete Institute, Vol.27, No.1, pp.97-102, 2005.
-  Japan Society of Civil Engineers, “the Standard Specifications for Concrete Structures: Structural Performance Verification,” 2012.
-  K. Rokugo, M. Iwasa, T. Suzuku, and W. Koyanagi, “Testing Methods to Determine Tensile Strain Softening Curve and Fracture Energy,” Balkema, pp. 153-163, 1989.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.