Development of a Remotely Controlled Semi-Underwater Heavy Carrier Robot for Unmanned Construction Works
New Unmanned Construction Technology Research Association (UC-Tec)
Toranomon KT Building Room#304, 5-11-15, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
-  H. Ikeya, “The Heisei Eruption of Mt. Unzen-Fugendake and Measures Against Volcanic Disasters,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.3, pp.276-283, 2008.
-  Y. Hiramatsu, T. Aono, and M. Nishio, “Disaster restoration work for the eruption of Mt Usuzan using an unmanned construction system,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 505-508, 2002.
-  Advanced Construction Technology Center, “Guidebook to emergency unmanned execution,” pp. 14-15, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  Home page of Unmanned Construction Systems Association, http://www.kenmukyou.gr.jp/index.html [accessed April 15, 2017]
-  N. Nagumo, M. Ohara, D. Kuribayashi, and H. Sawano, “The 2015 Flood Impact due to the Overflow and Dike Breach of Kinu River in Joso City, Japan,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.11, pp. 1112-1126, 2016.
-  Home page of New Unmanned Construction Technology Research Association, http://www.uc-tec.org/index.html [accessed April 15, 2017]
-  K. Fujino, T. Funabasama, and S. Yuta, “A Novel Development of Unmanned Construction System – Vol.1 An Overarching Concept and basic experiments–,” Proceedings of 15th Symposium on Construction Robots, O-53, 7pp., Osaka, Sept. 2015 (in Japanese).
-  Home page of Japan Amphibious Vehicle Organization, http://www.javo.jp/ [accessed April 15, 2017]
-  M. Watanabe, F. Shibukawa, M. Maeda, H. Murakam, and Y. Hayase, “Characteristics Analysis of Driving Motion for Crawler Carrier on Uneven Terrain,” Proceedings of 15th Symposium on Construction Robots, Osaka, Sept. 2015 (in Japanese).
-  S. Suzuki, Y. Miura, T. Sunakawa, Y. Kihara, H. Ueno, H. Murakami, and Y. Hayase, “Development of a shallow water construction carrier by altering a common carrier,” Proceedings of the 2016 JSME Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A2-07, 4pp., Yokohama, June 2016 (in Japanese).
-  S. Suzuki, Y. Miura, T. Sunakawa, Y. Kihara, H. Ueno, H. Murakami, and Y. Hayase, “Engine cooling property of amphibian construction carrier by snorkel,” Proceedings of 16th Symposium on Construction Robots, P2-08, 6pages, Tokyo, Sept. 2016 (in Japanese).
-  Technical Committee, Unmanned Construction Association, Recent Unmanned Construction Technologies for Volcano Erosion Control at Mt. Unzen-Fugendake, Construction Plan of Construction, No.740, pp. 48-52, Oct., 2011, (in Japanese).
-  K. Tateyama, “The present conditions and future Prospects in Computerized Construction,” Journal of Japan Construction Machinery and Construction Association, Vol.66, No.4, pp.13-17, Apr. 2014 (in Japanese).
-  K. Ihara, H. Kuroki, and S. Sakamoto, “A Novel Development of Unmanned Construction System – Examination of the operation guidance –,” Proceedings of 16th Symposium on Construction Robots, O5-3, 7pp., Tokyo, Sept. 2016 (in Japanese).
-  Report of COCN (Council on Competitiveness-Nippon), “2012 Project on Disaster Response Robots and their Operation Systems,” pp. 37-39, March 2013, http://www.cocn.jp/thema50-L.pdf [accessed April 15, 2017]
-  Home page of SIP (Cross-ministerial Strategic Innovation Promotion Program by Japanese Government), Area of Infrastructure Maintenance, Renovation, and Management http://www.jst.go.jp/sip/k07.html [accessed April 15, 2017]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.