Data Assimilation for Fatigue Life Assessment of RC Bridge Decks Coupled with Path-Integral-Mechanistic Model and Non-Destructive Inspection
Yasushi Tanaka*1,†, Koichi Maekawa*2, Takuya Maeshima*3, Ichiro Iwaki*3, Takahiro Nishida*4, and Tomoki Shiotani*4
*1Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan
*2The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
*3Nihon University, Fukushima, Japan
*4Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
-  R. B. Peck, “Advantages and limitations of the observational method in applied soil mechanics,” Geotechnique, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 171-187. 1969.
-  K. Maekawa, A. Pimanmas, and H. Okamura, “Nonlinear mehcanics of reinforced concrete,” Spon Press, London, 2003.
-  K. Maekawa, T. Ishida, and T. Kishi, “Multi-scale modeling of structural concrete,” Taylor & Francis, London, 2009.
-  S. Koshimura, “Establishing the advanced disaster reduction management system by fusion of real-time disaster simulation and big data assimilation,” Journal of disaster research, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 164-174, 2016.
-  T. Maeshima, Y. Koda, S. Tsuchiya, and I. Iwaki, “Influence of corrosion of rebars caused by chloride induced deterioration on fatigue resistance in RC road deck,” J. JSCE E2, Vol.70, No.2, pp. 208-225, 2014.
-  A. Behnia, H. K. Chai, M. Yorikawa, S. Momoki, M. Terazawa, and T. Shiotani, “Integrated non-destructive assessment of concrete structures under flexure by acoustic emission and travel time tomography,” Const. Buid. Mat., 67B, pp. 202-215, 2014.
-  K. Maekawa and N. Fukuura, “Nonlinear modeling of 3D structural reinforced concrete and seismic performance (Chapter 11),” Infrastructure Systems for Nuclear Energy, John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
-  “Specifications for highway steel bridge,” Japan Road Association, 1964.
-  “Specifications for highway bridge, Part III Concrete bridges,” Japan Road Association, 2012.
-  S. Matsui, “Life time prediction of bridge,” J. JSSE, Japan, Vol.30, No.6, pp. 432-440, 1996.
-  Y. Kobayashi, K. Oda, and T. Shiotani, “Three dimensional AE tomography with accurate source location technique,” Proc. of Structural Faults & Repair 2014, 2014.
-  Y. Kobayashi and T. Shiotani, “Sesmic tomography with estimation of source location for concrete structures,” Proc. of Structural Faults & Repair 2012, 2012.
-  K. Maekawa, K. Toongoenthong, E. Gebreyouhannes, and T. Kishi, “Direct path-integral scheme for fatigue simulation of reinforced concrete in shear,” J. Advanced Concrete Technology, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 159-177, 2006.
-  C. Fujiyama, X. J. Tang, K. Maekawa, and X. An, “Pseudo-cracking approach to fatigue life assessment of RC bridge decks in service,” J. Advanced Concrete Technology, Vol.11, pp. 7-21, 2013.
-  M. Kado, T. Maeshima, Y. Koda, S. Nakano, C. Fujiyama and I. Iwaki, “Study on a method of evaluating fatigue damage for RC bridge deck slab using long basis optical strand sensors,” J. JSCE E2, Vol.71, No.4, pp. 323-337, 2015.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.