Development of a “Disaster Management Literacy Hub” for Collecting, Creating, and Transmitting Disaster Management Content to Increase Disaster Management Literacy
Reo Kimura*1,†, Haruo Hayashi*2, Kosuke Kobayashi*3, Takahiro Nishino*4, Kenshin Urabe*3, and Satoshi Inoue*3
*1School of Human Science and Environment, University of Hyogo
1-1-12, Shinzaike-honcho, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0092, Japan
*2National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience (NIED), Ibaraki, Japan
*3GK Kyoto Inc., Kyoto, Japan
*4R2 media solution Inc., Kyoto, Japan
-  Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Risk and Disaster Management E-College, http://open.fdma.go.jp/e-college/index.html [accessed August 8, 2016, in Japanese]
-  The Great Japan ShakeOut Advocacy Council, The Great Japan ShakeOut http://www.shakeout.jp/ [accessed August 8, 2016, in Japanese]
-  R. Kimura, H. Hayashi, S. Suzuki, K. Kobayashi, K. Urabe, S. Inoue, and T. Nishino, “Systematization and Sharing of Disaster Management Literacy by DMLH,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 176-187, 2014.
-  K. Takemoto, Y. Motoya, and R. Kimura, “Proposal for Effective Emergency Training and Exercise Program to Improve Competence for Disaster Response of Disaster Responders,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 197-207, 2010.
-  Y. Masuzawa, Y. Hisada, M. Murakami, J. Shindo, M. Miyamura, H. Suwa, S. Tanaka, K. Mizukoshi, and Y. Nakajima, “Practice on an Education and Training Program to Development of Response Literacy to Earthquake Disaster in a Central Business District in Japan,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 216-236, 2014.
-  FEMA, “ICS All-Hazard Core Competencies-Final,” 2007 (last updated), http://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1617-20490-3897/ics_core_competencies_sep07.pdf [accessed August 8, 2016]
-  M. Inoguchi, K. Tamura, and H. Hayashi, “Realization of Effective Disaster Victim Support Through Development of Victim Master Database with Geo-Reference – A Case Study of 2007 Niigataken Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake –,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 12-21, 2010.
-  B.S. Bloom, M.D. Engelhart, E.J. Furst, W.H. Hill, and D.R. Krathwohl (Eds.), “Taxonomy of educational objectivities: The classification of educational goals. Handbook I: Cognitive domain,” New York: David McKay, 1956.
-  R.M. Gagne, W.W. Wager, K.C. Golas, and J.M Keller, “Principles of Instructional Design (5th Ed.),” Wadsworth Publishing, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.