Proposal of Elements for Creating Scenarios for Those Needing Support During National Disasters
Keiko Tamura*,† and Munenari Inoguchi**
*Risk Management Office, Headquarters for Risk Management, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashii Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
**Faculty of Informatics, Shizuoka University, Hamamatsu, Japan
-  Y. Honkawa, “Record: Casualties categolized by male/female and ages in the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster,” http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/honkawa/4363f.html [accessed Apr. 5, 2016]
-  Cabinet Office, “Disaster prevention white paper in 2014 fisical year,” 2014 (in Japanese).
-  Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Report of the 2011 Off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake (the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster): 153th report,” 2016 (in Japanese).
-  Reconstruction Agency, “Number of disaster-related death in the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster,” 2012 (Japanese).
-  Working group of disaster-related death, Reconstruction Agency, “Report of disaster-related death in the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster,” 2016 (in Japanese).
-  P. Schwartz, “The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World,” (Japanese tranlation version; translated by K. Taomoto and A. Ikeda) 2010 (in Japanese).
-  K. van der Heiden, “Scenario Planning,” (Japanese tranlation version; translated by Globis, Co. Ltd.), DIAMOND, Inc. , 2001 (in Japanese).
-  M. Nishimura, “Scenario thinking,” DIAMOND, Inc., 2003 (in Japanese).
-  K. Tamuar, H. Hayashi, and R. Kimura, “Establishing scenario planning method for disaster prevension measures – Study on disaster prevention planing in Higashiyama ward, Kyoto city,” Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, Proceedings, Vol.27, p. 276, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nagamatsu and H. Hayashi, “Economic Recovery Scenario Planning for a Tokyo Inland Earthquake,” J. Disaster Res., Vol.7, No.2, pp. 203-214, 2012.
-  D. Alexander, “Scenario methodology for teaching principles of emergency management, Disaster Prevention and Management,” An International Journal, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 89-97, 2000.
-  Cabinet Office, “Elderly society: 2013 fisical year White paper,” 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Institute of Gerontology, The University of Tokyo, “Text book of elderly society made by the University of Tokyo,” Benesse Co., 2013 (in Japanese).
-  H. Akiyama, “Platinum concept handbook,” http://www.platinum-handbook.jp/contents/5, [accessed Apr. 5, 2016]
-  Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Statistical analysis of elderly persons (over 65 year old) in Japan,” Statistics Topics, No.84, 2016 (in Japanese).
-  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “Statistics of numbers of house hold and numbers of person in it,” overview of Comprehensive Survey of Living Conditions in 2009, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, “Report on survey of living hours in Japan,” 2015 (in Japanese).
-  S. Suzuki, H. Hayashi, and M. Hosokawa, “Development of Urban Resilience GeoPortal Online for the Better Understanding of Disaster Scenarios,” J. Disaster Reseach, Vol.9, p. 128, 2008.
-  S. Nagata, K. Kageyama, and K. Yamamoto, “An Emergency Restoration Model for Water Supply Network Damage due to Earthquakes,” Vol.3, p. 390, J. Disaster Res., 2008.
-  N. Nojima and H. Kato, “ Modification and Validation of an Assessment Model of Post-Earthquake Lifeline Serviceability Based on the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster,” Vol.9, p. 108, J. Disaster Res., 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.