Sustainable Training-Model Development Based on Analysis of Disaster Medicine Training
Shoichi Ohta*1, Munekazu Takeda*2, Ryo Sasaki*3, Hirotaka Uesugi*1, Hironobu Kamagata*1, Kentaro Kawai*1, Satomi Kuroshima*4, Michie Kawashima*5, Masaki Onishi*6, and Ikushi Yoda*6
*1Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Tokyo Medical University
6-7-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
*2Tokyo Women's Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
*3Center Hospital of the National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
*4Japan Society for the Promotion of Science / Chiba University, Chiba, Japan
*5Kansai Gaidai College, Osaka, Japan
*6National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Ibaraki, Japan
-  I. Kobayashi et al., “Development of Risk Management Training System for Natural Disaster,” Proceedings of Infrastructure Planning, Vol.18, pp. 245-254, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  R. Kimura et al., “Training as Practical Education for Disaster Management in Nagoya University,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.1, pp. 49-54, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  K. Egawa et al., “Study on floor area required in the case of accepting many casualties,” Journal of Japanese Association for Disaster Medicine, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 88-92, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  S. Ohta et al., “Evidence-based effective triage operation during disaster: application of human-trajectory data to triage drill sessionsi,” Prehospital and Disaster Medicine Vol.30, No.1, pp. 102-109, 2015.
-  Advanced Life Support Group, “Major Incident Medical Management and Support: The Practical Approach at the Scene, 3rd Edition,” BMJ Books, 2011.
-  K. Egawa, I. Yoda, S. Ohta, and T. Yukioka, “Study for the Place of First-aid Stations in Tokyo Metropolitan Area,” The 12th Asia Pacific Conf. on Disaster Medicine, pp. 128, 2014.
-  I. Yoda et al., “Developing scientific analysis system for the utilization of triage post: A case of medical disaster drill session suing 3D camera,” The 12th Asia Pacific Conf. Disaster Medicine, pp. 103, 2014.
-  R. Likert, “A Technique for the Measurement of Attitudes,” Archives of Psychology, Vol.140, pp. 55, 1932.
-  I. Yoda and K. Sakaue, “Ubiquitous Stereo Vision for Human Sensing,” “Intelligent Environments: Methods, Algorithms and Applications,” Springer, pp. 91-108, October, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.